HubSpot Ideas

brendan

Google Dynamic / AMP Email Integration Support

I noticed other 3rd party marketing platforms and providers are starting to support the AMP / Dynamic Google email. Anyone else interested in this?

https://blog.amp.dev/2019/03/26/building-the-future-of-email-with-amp/

dynamic-email-hubspot-support.gif

57 Commentaires
FelixKerr
Membre

+1 Could we please get an update on where this sits in the roadmap. 

RafaelLovvett
Membre

Absolutely! We are currently looking into this and would love to see it implemented in HubSpot.

Ahmed_Alkhateb
Participant

It would be really great if you integrate and support AMP emails.

Svea
Participant

100% needed!

ZBelehradova
Membre

Hubspot, is this something you have on your roadmap for 2022? It's one of the important trends that can make people to look for other solutions that will satisfy this need. Thanks.

mkarsten
Contributeur de premier rang

AMP for emails has sooooo much potential and I recently read that it can increase engagement exponentially. I hope HubSpot is looking at ALL the idea posts in the forum that don't use this terminology, but could be solved by adding AMP for emails, and not ONLY this one post's Upvotes.😁

EKI
Membre

Yes please! Would love to see this in Hubspot emails.

PATHS_sb
Membre

100% needed

JLevin9
Membre

This would be a huge boost for us!

JonMay
Membre

+1 for AMP. Super needed to stay competitive.

MHB
Membre

Just bumping this again. It seems like the future of email, and it's been around long enough now that I hope HubSpot can integrate it before next year's #GivingTuesday! 

AMcDonald4
Membre

Is this actually not supported yet? It was requested two years ago and has become a staple.

JLSB
Contributeur

@TomMonaghan Would be great to get this feature on the roadmap—look at all these comments and upvotes!

ssibelle
Membre

This would be very helpful for us! Has anyone found a workaround for the time being?

sepbaz
Membre

We need this so much.

Shane_Janssens
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi @brendan  & all commenters/ upvoters, 

Thanks you all for the upvotes here. this is great to see the traction this is getting. We are not in a position to start this work right now and we have been reviewing it for some time in terms of the availability of feature for customers and value it would bring. We will reach out to Google again and discuss the project. I will update this channel in early 2023 once we have evaluated the project and if we will be moving ahead. Please continue to upvote!

Best,

Shane Janssens

PM Marketing Email

Statut mis à jour : Not Currently Planned
Shane_Janssens
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

TheKickstartHQ
Membre

@Shane_Janssens - I know we all appreciate hearing from someone at HubSpot. We've waited three years for anyone at HubSpot to say anything or reply. 

No knock on you personally, but Salesforce adopted this 2 years ago. 

And, as you can see here: https://amp.dev/support/faq/email-support/

...most of the email platforms that support it are much, much smaller than HubSpot. Obviously the list of adopting platforms isn't enormous, but for a very forward-thinking tech standard like this, don't let HubSpot be a follower. Get out there and be part f the leaders in the pack (with Salesforce and Google). 

With HubSpot as a supposed market leader in martech, I sincerely hope whoever is making the decisions there can change their mind and adopt this important tech standard. It's a very powerful sales and marketing tool to be able to use AMP for more engaging emails. Much better conversions. 

ZAkhtar5
Membre

Hi all, you can trigger AMP emails from Hubspot now using Mailmodo. Mailmodo has an advanced Hubspot integration that allows one to keep using Hubspot as per your needs, while sending interactive emails with forms, carts, calendars and more. You can visit here for more details - https://www.mailmodo.com/

Also, in case you have any questions or need clarifications, do let me know. Happy to help.

YGenkina
Membre

10000% needed!