HubSpot Ideas

jacks

Google Chat Integration with Hubspot Conversations

Please create Google Chat integration with Conversations, so we can respond to messages within a Google Chat Room. Basically, we are looking for a similar integration to what has been done with the Hubspot Conversations Integration with Slack, but for Google Chat.

57 Replies
jessewashere

Yes, along with other features mentioned below from the Slack Integration Overview.

Notifications

• Receive Notifications: Stay connected to activities in your HubSpot CRM by receiving notifications for reminders, mentions, form submissions, and more within Slack (Google Chat).
  • Send Slack (Google Chat) Notifications Through Workflows: For Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, and Service Hub Professional and Enterprise customers
jacks
Participant

Any update on this?

Our team is willing to help wherever needed, but we can't build this without Hubspot developers because the needed endpoints/webhooks are not exposed.

Here is a screenshot of the notifications used for the Slack integration that we are interested in for Google Chat. And our users are VERY interested in getting notified in Google Chat any time they are @ mentioned in Hubspot.

LeanneKolo

Yes, we also need this! 

EricRthePM
HubSpot Product Team

Hi, Thank you for your comment and active participation in the idea forum. We are currently working on this feature and will update you soon on where we are with this feature. 

mistrys

I'm also looking for this feature!

walterperon

Hi @EricRthePM my team also want this integration and we would like to be included in any Beta version to test it when it is available.

Thanks for the support.

flowbird
Participant | Diamond Partner

We're also looking for this.

Guilherme_Sa

Hi,

We are also looking for this feature.  Please let me know if there is a Beta program to test it.

Vincent_Causse
Member | Platinum Partner

Hello

Very interesting by this feature ! 

FredrikSandberg

Any update on this?

Or do any of you know if there is any third-party vendor (like Zapier) that can help us solve this  until HubSoot make a solution that works?

AC-ARCX

Hello

How is HubSpot getting on with this integration??

I see you were working on it back in August - do you know when we can expect to see this live?

ddavis-osi

We really need this as well. The feraure is invaluable to sales teams, promoted visibility and allows us to see success the same way. Not everyone uses Slack and Google is a common system used by many many companies with numerous other bot implementations. 

Is there any update at all?

Sheamus
Participant

We are interested in dumping slack too. This would be one less barrier to us doing that.

AC-ARCX

Dumped slack this month.

Let's hope HS get this done soon, or we might have to dump this too!

We were told it was in Dev back in August - must be a cracking integration.

🎅🎅 present ??

SC
Participant

Any updates? 

jdlauwereins

Yes, we would love too to be able to have HS and Google Chat to talk together.

jaymehill

yes, we would also like to switch from slack to google chat

Sheamus
Participant

I wonder if it is possible to manually set this up via a series of webhooks?

AC-ARCX
Our Dev team have done Azure > GChat via webhooks so I guess it's possible.
Suppose I was hoping for a solution which was just point and click..

AkiBorg

We also need this.