HubSpot Ideas

AnnemarieTN

Google Ads lead form ads in HubSpot

Recently Google Ads unrolled a new feature called, lead form ads. You can now let leads fill in your form directly in Google > by clicking on your ad. This is a beta update, but we allready have it 🙂 (whoopwhoop).

I would like to make sure leads filling out the form are being logged in HubSpot CRM. So sales can contact them. Therefor you can fill in a 'webhook url' and a 'key' in the Google Ads form ad. Unfortunatly you can only create a webhook URL for apps within HubSpot or use an API. And that's not usefull for Google Ads, so you cannot track leads in HubSpot and you have to manually download them from Google and then manually upload them. But you will lose all the information about the Ad the lead clicked on, pageview etcetera. 

So, hopefully it will be on the agenda soon, so we can have lead form ads in Google AND all the information and tracking in HubSpot. 

Read about the new feature here > https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/9363648?hl=en

HubSpotからのアップデート
ステータスに更新: Delivered
March 24, 2022 08:01 AM

Hi everyone,

I’m Katie Koenig, the Product Lead for HubSpot’s Ads tool.

I'm very pleased to announce that this feature has been Delivered to all Marketing Hub customers. More information on how to set this up can be found on this knowledge base article.

We could not have built this feature without your help. Thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea.

ステータスに更新: In Beta
July 27, 2021 07:54 AM

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. I'm excited to announce that this feature has moved from Alpha to Public Beta. The implementation is now fully automated and works in a similar way to our Facebook and LinkedIn Lead Syncing. 

If you'd like to be included in the Public Beta, please let your CSM know or you can message me your Portal ID and I can add you. This is available for all Marketing Hub customers. 

Thanks,

Katie

June 08, 2021 11:51 AM

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. My name is Katie, and I’m the Senior Product Manager for HubSpot’s Ads tool. 

I'm happy to announce that this feature is now In Alpha. The Alpha implementation requires you to manually paste a webhook and URL on each Google Ads form. We are currently in the process of automating this. We’ll be sure to update you here and on our Product Updates blog as soon as this feature is automated and fully Delivered.

If you'd like to be included in the Alpha, please let your CSM know or you can message me your Portal ID and I can add you. This is available for all Marketing Hub customers. 

Thanks,

Katie

ステータスに更新: Being Reviewed
April 14, 2020 11:24 AM

Thank you for the feedback! We are currently in talks with Google to see if we can bring this functionality into HubSpot.

14件のコメント
noamkahn
HubSpot Employee

Good idea! Let's make this happen team!

ステータスに更新: Being Reviewed
katie_koenig
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Thank you for the feedback! We are currently in talks with Google to see if we can bring this functionality into HubSpot.

ThomasH
メンバー

This would be a great addition!

ASC_Thomas
参加者

Anything new on this topic?

tmcginnis
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

@katie_koenig - is there a status update on this being added to HubSpot?

Zapier has a zap for it, but I'd much rather use a native integration!

rensdckw
メンバー

@katie_koenig Hi, we're also interested in a native integration for this. Do you have a status update on this?

katie_koenig
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. My name is Katie, and I’m the Senior Product Manager for HubSpot’s Ads tool. 

I'm happy to announce that this feature is now In Alpha. The Alpha implementation requires you to manually paste a webhook and URL on each Google Ads form. We are currently in the process of automating this. We’ll be sure to update you here and on our Product Updates blog as soon as this feature is automated and fully Delivered.

If you'd like to be included in the Alpha, please let your CSM know or you can message me your Portal ID and I can add you. This is available for all Marketing Hub customers. 

Thanks,

Katie

katie_koenig
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. I'm excited to announce that this feature has moved from Alpha to Public Beta. The implementation is now fully automated and works in a similar way to our Facebook and LinkedIn Lead Syncing. 

If you'd like to be included in the Public Beta, please let your CSM know or you can message me your Portal ID and I can add you. This is available for all Marketing Hub customers. 

Thanks,

Katie

KeyWestScott
キーアドバイザー

@katie_koenig Is there an update for this?

Scott

tmcginnis
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

@KeyWestScott - it is currently in Beta. I'm able to connect Google Ads Lead forms the same way I do FB or LI.

ステータスに更新: Delivered
katie_koenig
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi everyone,

I’m Katie Koenig, the Product Lead for HubSpot’s Ads tool.

I'm very pleased to announce that this feature has been Delivered to all Marketing Hub customers. More information on how to set this up can be found on this knowledge base article.

We could not have built this feature without your help. Thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea.

KeyWestScott
キーアドバイザー

Hi, @katie_koenig . Read the link and got our accounts synched. But, now what?  I didn't see anything that referenced how to get this type of campaign up and running.  Searched for info on HS about this but only found the same document that you referenced.

Thank you very much.

Scott.

KeyWestScott
キーアドバイザー

@katie_koenig Have now tried this.  It seems to be a Zapier integration?  It's not native to Hubspot?

Scott

DMelo
メンバー

Could you please add me to beta ?
My Hubspot Id is 7844867

Thanks 

Otavio