Google AMP for Landing & Website Pages

As of Sep-7 2017, Google announced that they will be rolling out AMP for landing pages (specifically for AdWords).

The current AMP feature is working with the Blog, it would be great to see this available for landing pages.

Cheers

Fadi.

HubSpot updates
Google AMP for Landing & Website PagesHubSpot Product Team
changed to: In Planning
10-04-2018

Google AMP for Landing & Website PagesHubSpot Product Team
03-05-2018

Hi there,

I'm the PM here at HubSpot working on AMP.  Expanding AMP beyond blog articles is something that our team has been investigating over the last year.  If you're interested in seeing AMP for pages, I would love to chat with you about it.  Feel free to PM me here or drop me a line at vgumaer @ hubspot.com and we can set something up!

16 Replies
pavel_k
New Contributor

Good idea!

prosa
New Contributor

Hubspot should let us at least create coded templates without the HubSpot required javascript in the headers and footer so we could create our own AMP templates.

ravenousblue
Occasional Contributor

I concur that we need to have AMP landing pages in HubSpot. Speed is ever-more competitive and is vital for PPC campaigns too. What is the timeline? We launched a site in COS and are happy with it but will need to consider moving back to WordPress with the next site refresh if AMP isn't more available in HubSpot. 

malvinavoigt
New Contributor

Also, it'd be great if hubspot could provide us with more options when creating the AMP pages. If I compare my AMP page created with wordpress with the test version I created with hubspot, the latter doesn't even come close to being as visually appealing. 

alponce
Regular Contributor

Is it possible to code AMP in webpages and landing pages from scratch?

Halflifestudios

I also back the idea of allowing AMP to be a feature you can turn on for landing and web pages. Many of our clients well over 60% of their ad spend and impressions/conversion are coming from mobile users. Facebook is a "mobile first" platform, and Google is pushing their AMP platform (the SEO/SEM intrinsic benefits are still up for debate). But Goole caching AMP pages and serving mobile users with a quick and rapid conversion generating web pages, following a "mobile first" strategy of many of our clients, would be such a great benefit for all HS users.

If you need a beta tester for this enhancement, please let us know, I know our clients would be greatly interested on rolling this out as soon as it is available.