HubSpot Ideas

fadi

Google AMP for Landing & Website Pages

As of Sep-7 2017, Google announced that they will be rolling out AMP for landing pages (specifically for AdWords).

The current AMP feature is working with the Blog, it would be great to see this available for landing pages.

Cheers

Fadi.

Mises à jour HubSpot
Statut mis à jour : Not Currently Planned
March 31, 2020 05:05 PM

Hello HubSpot Community,

Thank you as always for your continued feedback, it helps us build a great product.

We are constantly evaluating and re-evaluating our priorities and roadmap to deliver as much value to our customers as possible. As we focus on other page building improvements, AMP for pages is not something our team is currently planning to build natively into HubSpot. This is certainly subject to change in the future and we will update this idea if that becomes the case.

Re: Google AMP for Landing & Website Pages - changed to: In Planning
October 04, 2018 02:11 PM

March 05, 2018 12:51 PM

Hi there,

I'm the PM here at HubSpot working on AMP.  Expanding AMP beyond blog articles is something that our team has been investigating over the last year.  If you're interested in seeing AMP for pages, I would love to chat with you about it.  Feel free to PM me here or drop me a line at vgumaer @ hubspot.com and we can set something up!

21 Commentaires
JonathanFlex
Membre

Please add AMP compliant form rendering:

https://amp.dev/documentation/examples/components/amp-form/

This would be such a huge benefit for so many people.