HubSpot Ideas

fadi

Google AMP for Landing & Website Pages

As of Sep-7 2017, Google announced that they will be rolling out AMP for landing pages (specifically for AdWords).

The current AMP feature is working with the Blog, it would be great to see this available for landing pages.

Cheers

Fadi.

21 Kommentare
Dez
Mitglied

I'm 100% with this too. AdWords has been behaving oddly with regards to HubSpot landers this fall. I worry that AMP preference has already started.

WP is already on it!

https://www.semrush.com/blog/wordpress-amp-guide/

JuanGomez8
Mitglied

The current AMP should also work on the landings page, it would be great.

attyrosa
Mitglied

If AMP will help our landing pages be found, I would encourage Hubspot to make that feature available. Thank you.  

jrudd
Teilnehmer/-in

I know that hubspot doesn't have the ability to turn on AMP for website pages, but will there be a day that this occurs?

GarethWeaver
Teilnehmer/-in

Again, I'm wondering if there is anything in the dev pipeline at HubSpot for AMP being rolled out for landing / web pages? It would be good to hear feedback from HubSpot on this?

PaulDerstine
Mitglied

I'll add my vote to this request. With Google pushing their Mobile First initiative it is important that HubSpot users have a way to ensure our pages are not penalized as a result of not having AMP support for landing and website pages.  Please provide a produt update on when this capability will be available.

VictoriaGumaer
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi there,

I'm the PM here at HubSpot working on AMP.  Expanding AMP beyond blog articles is something that our team has been investigating over the last year.  If you're interested in seeing AMP for pages, I would love to chat with you about it.  Feel free to PM me here or drop me a line at vgumaer @ hubspot.com and we can set something up!

sgraci
Teilnehmer/-in

Expanding AMP capability to landing pages and/or website pages would be extremely helpful and a great idea!

diavolino
Teilnehmer/-in

AMP for LandingPages and/or Websites out of the box would be very important for Tecan.com too.

We highly want to encourage you (hubspot) to integrate it there too. 

cheers

andy

Status aktualisiert zu: In Planning
tilly
HubSpot-Produktteam

pavel_k
Mitglied

Good idea!

prosa
Stratege/Strategin

Hubspot should let us at least create coded templates without the HubSpot required javascript in the headers and footer so we could create our own AMP templates.

ravenousblue
Teilnehmer/-in

I concur that we need to have AMP landing pages in HubSpot. Speed is ever-more competitive and is vital for PPC campaigns too. What is the timeline? We launched a site in COS and are happy with it but will need to consider moving back to WordPress with the next site refresh if AMP isn't more available in HubSpot. 

malvinavoigt
Mitglied

Also, it'd be great if hubspot could provide us with more options when creating the AMP pages. If I compare my AMP page created with wordpress with the test version I created with hubspot, the latter doesn't even come close to being as visually appealing. 

alponce
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner

Is it possible to code AMP in webpages and landing pages from scratch?

Halflifestudios
Mitglied

I also back the idea of allowing AMP to be a feature you can turn on for landing and web pages. Many of our clients well over 60% of their ad spend and impressions/conversion are coming from mobile users. Facebook is a "mobile first" platform, and Google is pushing their AMP platform (the SEO/SEM intrinsic benefits are still up for debate). But Goole caching AMP pages and serving mobile users with a quick and rapid conversion generating web pages, following a "mobile first" strategy of many of our clients, would be such a great benefit for all HS users.

If you need a beta tester for this enhancement, please let us know, I know our clients would be greatly interested on rolling this out as soon as it is available.

dchambers
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

I support this idea as well. Google Ads seems to prefer AMP pages as a factor in Landing Page experience.

Status aktualisiert zu: Not Currently Planned
katie
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hello HubSpot Community,

Thank you as always for your continued feedback, it helps us build a great product.

We are constantly evaluating and re-evaluating our priorities and roadmap to deliver as much value to our customers as possible. As we focus on other page building improvements, AMP for pages is not something our team is currently planning to build natively into HubSpot. This is certainly subject to change in the future and we will update this idea if that becomes the case.

amit3d2001
Mitglied

Hi,

The current AMP should also work on the landings page, like working with blog, it would be great.

RTeuch
Teilnehmer/-in

This would indeed be a great update for companies using Google Ads and who wants to create faster landing pages which helps your Quality Score on Google Ads. This way we could have both faster and nicer looking landing pages as you still could design them the way you want - which you can't in the same sense with a blog post.