HubSpot Ideas

hasnain

Google AMP Template

Hi,

I was trying to edit the blog template for Google AMP and i have seen that there was some options in Settings > Blog > Google AMP, but those options are very limited.

There should be more options or developers should able to edit the HTML & CSS of AMP.

Regards,

Hasnain Ali

7 Replies
GV_S-RM

Hi there,

We would really appreciate it if this was prioritised. Increasingly, we are having issues with AMP pages and it would be brilliant to have a template we can edit.  

Thank you

Heady

Agree, 

Styling options for AMP are limited, this is not ideal. Would be awesome if we could create a custom AMP template for these pages.   Currently our blog AMP pages are just black and white. 

mrspabs
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

+1. I know that AMP pages are really plain looking by design, but the hubspot template has the name of the blog in GIANT letters at the top. I would prefer to show my logo and hide the company/blog name to make it more minimalist.

lindahl
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Yes pleasE!!!

Sjardo

We need more options. Otherwise a decent build custom blog template will be better in any way.

JCartwright

Just adding on here - We decided not to use HubSpot's AMP capabilities because it essentially can't be effectively branded because of how much you've limited down the CSS. I think you should allow modification through the Design Manager and theme development.

Sjardo

@JCartwright 

We are slowly disabling AMP for all our sites because of the horrible support and options. 

Also gave us a nice boost for our SEO 😉