Global setting to block email domains on ALL forms

I recently needed to update EVERY form individually to restrict certain email domains on each submission form.  It would have been a HUGE time saver if HubSpot had a global setting to allow me to simultaneously set these restriction on all of my forms.Actually, I was kind of surprised that this feature didn't already exist. Please consider implementing this in a future release.

HubSpot updates
20 Replies
chen
Occasional Contributor

This is a MUST! 

mrspabs
Top Contributor

I would like this functionality as well!

rasmustoivonen
Occasional Contributor

We need the functionality as well!

.. And why not an easy way to send suggestions on new free/private email domains?

HeidiCG
Occasional Contributor

Agreed. Blocking domains for each individual form is insane. There should be a setting to create your own sitewide block list for domains, with the option of overriding that option on individual forms. I can't use the standard 'free email' list that hubspot provides because we do get some valid inquiries from gmail and I can't opt out of some of the domains on that list.

How many comments does it take to get development to start looking into this feature?

jhermez
New Contributor

Agree 100% we have roughly 40-50 forms and it's painful to do manually.

RM-HS
New Contributor

+1 - really needed this!

SMJ0724
New Contributor

We need this functionality at a global level! Editing each of our 497 forms manually wouldn't even be possible at this time without a huge commitment of time and resources. Not to mention when a new address/domain needs to be added...

AlexisM
Regular Contributor

Agreed, this feature would be a great time saver!

Sean-Bruso

Agreed, Hubspot please add this feature.

pmurray33

+1 This would be a huge time saver to not have to duplicate this manually on all your forms - I would like to create a single way to blacklist my competitors from filling out forms and accessing documents from my website. Since I have unique forms for each asset for tracking purposes this takes a significant amount of time to update all of them. Please help! Thanks.