Global setting to block email domains on ALL forms

I recently needed to update EVERY form individually to restrict certain email domains on each submission form.  It would have been a HUGE time saver if HubSpot had a global setting to allow me to simultaneously set these restriction on all of my forms.Actually, I was kind of surprised that this feature didn't already exist. Please consider implementing this in a future release.

11 Replies
sleland

Hi Paul.

You can!

Here is the article to walk you through it - 

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/forms/how-can-i-prevent-people-from-submitting-a-...

Good luck,

Sam 

CaseyLeBrun
Occasional Contributor

Paul,

It appears the link in the comment above just takes us back to the method of accessing each form one by one to manually block email domains on each. I agree that there should be a way to globally block these domains across all forms. In the meantime, our best bet is to rapidly copy and paste in each form to knock these out quickly. 

PaulDerstine
Occasional Contributor

Casey,

I took a look at the link and I was already aware of this capability.  But this isn't what i requested. This link describes how to block certain email domains on a form by form basis and not ALL forms simultaneously.

Paul

jbotelho
Occasional Contributor

Would also like to request this functionality. We use a lot of forms and it's way too cumbersome to have to update each one individually. 

HG
Regular Contributor

Agree 100%

Colin
Occasional Contributor

Hubspot we need this!

Arun_Thangavelu
Occasional Contributor

We definitely need this functionality. We have a lot of forms and we would love to have the ability to block email domains globally.

DRW

Yes, please. Our 112 forms need to be updated and doing this one by one would take too much time. Please, HubSpot, make it possible to edit all forms at once.

SydneyG
New Contributor

Please please please announce this update at the next INBOUND conference! Time is money, and I can't make our company money when I'm spending time blocking competitor domains on a ton of forms. Rather spend that time elsewhere. We need this!

marstalb
Occasional Contributor

We absoulutely need this functionality as well! I just checked with HubSpot support, on 6/25/18, and they confirmed that the software does not have the global ability to prevent email domains on all forms.  The only way to prevent form submissions from certain email addresses would be on a form-to-form basis under the 'Email domains to be blocked' field for the 'email address' form field. Please give us this feature HubSpot!