HubSpot Ideas

MGrudecki

Global admin view

We are looking to have a global admin view that allows the admin to log in as a specific role to see what they see. Our organization's Admin who oversees our CRM has the ability to long into the CRM, select a user or role, and navigate through the system.

Why is this important? In many instances, we are working through "rights" issues with those we are supporting and are unable to view and modify until they share there screen which creates inefficiencies and limits the ability to work outside of standard business hours to test changes before rolling out to the groups.

The roles that should have this ability should include “Super Admin” and “Admin”

HubSpot Updates
March 11, 2021 03:18 PM

Hello,

I'm Flora Wang and I'm a Product Manager at HubSpot. I'm currently looking into if the idea and understanding the problems in the space. I would love to chat with any admin who has thoughts on impersonation in the next week or two. Shoot me an email at flora@hubspot.com and we'll take it from there.

Best,

Flora

1 Reply
Flora
HubSpot Product Team

Hello,

I'm Flora Wang and I'm a Product Manager at HubSpot. I'm currently looking into if the idea and understanding the problems in the space. I would love to chat with any admin who has thoughts on impersonation in the next week or two. Shoot me an email at flora@hubspot.com and we'll take it from there.

Best,

Flora