HubSpot Ideas

FlywheelKinetic

Global Settings for Reorder Activity Buttons

I'd like to be able to set a default order of the activity buttons for all users (or better... part of Presets) by user (or better... by Team). I hate walking new teams of people through the tedious steps of reordering the activity buttons when I know what 3 or 4 they will be using most for their job role. Especially explaining the difference on "making a call" vs "log a call" when they don't have the HubSpot Calling functionality set up.

Just add it to this Presets configuration screen. 

Screenshot_20221114_014838.png

And let me choose entire Teams instead of cherry picking users. I don't want to have to remove old users and add new users to Presets each time there is turnover in Enterprise companies with hundreds of people. If you are on the Customer Service team I want you to have this Permission Set, this Preset, and this CRM record customization of Tabs, Sidebars, Highlights and Associations across each object. 

HubSpot Updates
Idea Submitted
February 23, 2023 08:27 AM

Hi @FlywheelKinetic, thanks for the feedback on reordering the Activity buttons globally - we'll look into whether this is something we can apply to Presets. I also wanted to let you know that we just released the ability to add a team directly to Presets. Check it out and feel free to let me know if you have any feedback!

5 Replies
jsg121
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @FlywheelKinetic, thanks for the feedback on reordering the Activity buttons globally - we'll look into whether this is something we can apply to Presets. I also wanted to let you know that we just released the ability to add a team directly to Presets. Check it out and feel free to let me know if you have any feedback!

scott-heit

I agree! We need this. I would also like to replace the Call activity with Log Call.

KSchuknecht3
Participant

Agreed, I am also looking for the ability to set the button order for everyone and would also like the option to completely remove buttons that we can't use or aren't using, such as Calling.

DDILLENDER

Trailing on this - seems like this is something that should be already available. Hopefully, they add it soon!

CherylR

@jsg121 - has there been any further progress on a potential update for this function?