HubSpot Ideas

IsaacTakushi

Get raw form submission data via API

While raw form submission data can be exported in the HubSpot app, it is not accessible via the Forms API.

Developer Forum discussions like this reveal that users want a way to retrieve the properties and values contacts submit on a per-form basis.

7 Commentaires
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee

Hey, all.

Partly thanks to your engagement, we've just released a brand new Forms API endpoint which allows you to retrieve the details for individual HubSpot form submissions!

Check out the announcement here.

jobailey
Membre

This is great to hear!

Is there anything currently on the roadmap for being able to only pull submissions after a certain date? We have data warehouse set up and it would be very nice to be able to do incrementals on our form submissions rather than having to scan the whole submission list every day.

I could see an optional parameter like:

Created After&createdAfter=Returns only submissions created after the specified date
JamiesonC
Participant

@jobailey,

@IsaacTakushiconfirmed on the feature announcement page that the submissions are returned in reverse chronological order, and this detail was also added to the documentation page.

This means that your extract script can pull chunks of form submissions until it reaches a timestamp that is earlier than the "last extract" timestamp, and then stop.

IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee

Thanks, @JamiesonC! I forgot to respond here, but I couldn't have said it better myself.

jobailey
Membre

@IsaacTakushi @JamiesonC 

Thanks for the update!

Statut mis à jour : Delivered
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee

codemonkey
Membre

Hi, it would be great if we could get a specific form submission's data.  For instance, I can look at this form submission and its data in the hubspot UI, app.hubspot.com/forms/{HubId}/{FormId}/submissions/{submissionId}.  We have an integration that already pulls form submissions into our CRM system.  The CRM form submission record contains the {submissionId} already.  It would be ideal to pull just the one, specific, form submission and its data by its unique id rather than an entire page of form submissions and have to parse it to determine if the one I'm interested in is on that page of results.Hubspot form submission by IdHubspot form submission by Id