HubSpot Ideas

Brent

Get engagement going again

We used to use Snapengage as our website chat provider, we switched to the new Hubspot messages feature when it became available which is a nice tool, but...  we did have 10+ chats/day with Snapengage, now we've switched to Messages we've got 0/day!!! 

Can we have - 1. The ability to choose the length of delay in which the proactive message pops up after page has loaded. 2. The choice to play a sound in the visitors browser with the message pop up. 3. The choice to capture an email address if the chatter is offline and/or not already a contact.

I also notice that Hubspot is still using Snapengage on their own product/sales pages (and capturing details like in a form when chatters are offline)?? is this because it has the functionality that converts visitors - to - leads? Please help, because at the moment it's looking like we'll have to switch back to Snapengage, and I don't want to admit defeat!

4 Replies
hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

@Brent we like to keep these postings to one idea each so we can best keep track of customer interest, so I'll address each of your ideas separately below, and then close this thread.

1. This is in planning 🙂

2. Would you mind filing this as a separate idea with some more context around if you're noticing visitors not responding?

3. This is also in planning and you can track the progress here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Customer-Input-before-using-Messages/idi-p/12522

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team