HubSpot Ideas

MMT1

Personal email reply notification

I got my e-mail connected. However I don't have a inbox in Hubspot, but I wonder why I cannot get a notification when a contact replies to my work mail. I can see the answer in the activity, and I obviusly get the answer in my outlook, but I would like to get a note in Hubspot as well. 

Please make it possible to have notification when you use Hubspot with your personal or work e-mail without having a share inbox. 

HubSpot-Updates
Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
April 16, 2024 12:27 PM

Hi all! I'm very pleased to announce these additional channels for reply notifications are now available in your notification settings: https://app.hubspot.com/l/product-updates/?update=13932274 Please reach out to Support if you experience any issues, or let me know here if this isn't solving your problem.

February 26, 2024 03:08 PM

@jaybaum that would be a slightly bigger project 😅 but you're not alone in thinking so! Feel free to upvote and add your use case over on this idea.

Status aktualisiert zu: In Planning
February 26, 2024 02:18 PM

Hi all! We're working on getting this added for you to all the other notification channels. I'll post back here when it's available!

Status aktualisiert zu: Being Reviewed
November 17, 2023 01:36 PM

Understood @cread0 . Thank you all for the feedback!

August 24, 2023 08:35 AM

Hi all! I'm pleased to announce we have just introduced personal email reply notifications through the HubSpot mobile app. I'm curious if this matches your use case, or if you would be interested in being notified in other ways as well? If you'd prefer other channels, which ones?

38 Kommentare
ClaudiaV
Teilnehmer/-in

It looks like many of us would like to get notified INSIDE Husbpot when a new email from our contacts arrives, instead of having to log into our email app/account to check.

There is another thread on a different community waiting for the same reply.

Any plans on developing this kind of feature in the future?

Thanks!

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Gmail-Sales-Extension/Is-there-a-way-to-get-a-notification-of-a-new...

JackieG
Mitglied

I totally agree! 

emilyco
Mitglied

Agree.

I can't believe this has been in discussion for 2 years and hasn't been fixed!

winstonford
Teilnehmer/-in

Feature? This is an unreal and mind boggling achilles heel. Does anyone at hubspot actually use hubspot?  I am dead serious.  Do you really leave your product to see if you have scored a goal with your product? For a crm and the sales and marketing team that uses it, what other primary goal is there than to get a reply to an email you sent from your crm?  Other than an incoming phone call, I can think of no other more important goal.  How do you improve if you can't easily measure your goals? One of the most frustrating things in tech is how long it takes, how much time- not money- one has to invest in learning a new solution, before he finds the wall.  But this wall is perplexing beyond all comprehension.  I would be embarassed by how long it took me to find it if it wasn't so preposterous.  I would like to see the ceo of hspot respond or tell me why this is an unreasonalble request.

HSongue
Mitglied

This is very important and avoid double or triple clicks to mutiple apps.  Using HS as your main email proivder this feature is most welcome, hope Dev take this further.

sardinia
Teilnehmer/-in

Is this important point been solved? (2021)

JJagiello
Mitglied

This is a major gap - we ask out teams to live and breath in HS then in the same breadth make them work in outlook and HS. Its counter productive and inefficient.  I was led to here by the HS thinking there was some kind of update but seemingly NOT!  This feature would be a game changer. 

HS - is this in the plan yet!? 

EDauges
Mitglied

Need to be done ASAP please ! 

kimberlywiply
Mitglied

I AGREEEEEEEE! GIVE THE WORKING PEOPLE WHAT THEY NEED.

JMcGregorPark
Mitglied

I've just asked the same question, woujld be super useful!

Mayho
Mitglied

Totally agree, this is veryyy important. Pls make it possible.

jaybaum
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

This would be amazing! Essentailly allow users to utilize the "inbox" feature individually rather than using a team inbox. We just switched from google to office 365 - my sales teams would be thrilled to ONLY use HubSpot rather than outlook and it's slugish hubspot plugin. 

NicoleJ
HubSpot-Moderator/-in

+1

alonbl
Mitglied

Hello,

Unbelievable that incoming mail cannot generate notification to a reply, basic capability of any CRM application.

However,

Under Email/Notifications and Other apps/How you get notified, I see the following option:

"""

Chat and email conversations

Email conversation reply
        Get notified when someone replies to an email conversation assigned to you.

"""

Shouldn't this addresses the requirement of sending notification via email, slack, teams when someone replies to an email send my hubspot is recieved?

Maybe it is a setup issue but we do not get notifications as expected based on the description of the feature.

Thanks,

IRedkin
Mitglied

+1 very essential notification!  

JParker49
Mitglied

I don't understand why email reply notifications isn't available in the Settings + Notifications section, it seems like a very rudimentary concept! Sales getting notified an email that has been opened and or replied to.

SKunchik6
Mitglied

I can't believe this basic function doesn't exist. 

Our sales team has to keep Outlook open to know when customers reply to them!

EReece1
Mitglied

I find it maddening that Hubspot STILL has not done this.  I'm actually thinking of switching my CRM because my sales team is so frustrated.   

Please get this over the line,  hubspot.

sardinia
Teilnehmer/-in
##- Please type your reply above this line
Yes, because this more than once made me miss the replies completely..
Carolineseeyou
Mitglied

+1 ! essential 🙂