HubSpot Ideas

AndreFisher

Geo Mapping Leads

Hey crew, 

I use HubSpot every day for work, B2B sales. I love it, your CRM system is fantastic!

We manually created a list of every business within our industry, with their Suburb and postcode. We have created a geo map on excel to map who we have as clients, who are using our competitor and whom we need to contact next. 

I think you guys should have a feature/metric on the dashboard, which links with companies in Hubspot and maps out a geo map. This would help users identify who they can be focusing on when visiting towns or cities.

When I book a meeting in Melbourne, I go to my geo map and see who's around the area, which I then try and organize a meeting with them on the same day. It would be HUGE if Hubspot had a feature like this.  

6 Kommentare
Dan1
Ratgeber/-in

Hi @AndreFisher , 

We also wanted this solution, so we have been busy building it. We are about to launch it in the HubSpot marketplace in December. In the meantime you can get early access via our website, GeoMapTool. We have a good number of customers in Australia already, so you will be in good company 🙂 

Kind Regards, 

Dan

DarrenScottUK
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Agree this would be an amazing feature to be within HubSpot and to add to reports as our sales team are in a similar position that if they book a meeting they want to know who is local to plan their other meetings around to be more efficient. Even though they can use external sources for this it would be much better if this was all on their sales dashboard within HubSpot. 1000 UPVOTES (if I had the power)

Dan1
Ratgeber/-in

Hi @DarrenScottUK , 

We built this solution and we have a free tier. Its called GeoMapper and is in the HubSpot App Marketplace. It works from within your HubSpot account, no extra log in required, its sits on every account and contact profile. Check out the HubSpot app listing here

I hope this helps you, it does what you are looking for. 

Kind Regards, 

Dan

DarrenScottUK
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Thanks @Dan1 however we have many 1000's of contacts and to utilise this app can start to be quite costly. We can visualise through other external tool at the moment but would be great if everything was in 1 place.

Dan1
Ratgeber/-in

@DarrenScottUK, I will send you a message as I think its worth us jumping on call to see what we might be able to do for you. 

As the solution is in one place and solely designed for HubSpot there is perhaps some additional functionality which we need to do a better job of detailing.

HCartledge
Mitglied

Also helpful for us planning roadshows. Often we can plan city based trips if location is good enough, but harder with work from home to mop up the people who have their location set as their small town just outside the major city where head office is.