HubSpot Ideas

jamie1

Generating tasks for a day not a time

It would be really useful if I could generate my sequence tasks either for the entire day, not a certain time, or all for first thing in the morning. I use tasks to remind me to call leads, which I might do at any time throughout the day, but at the moment I won't get a task until the time at which I initiated the sequence. So if I sent 150 emails at 4pm one day, a week down the line Hubspot would generate me 150 call tasks two hours before the day ends rather than letting me choose what time I see them.

HubSpot Updates
In Beta
August 28, 2019 11:36 AM

August 28, 2019 11:36 AM

Hi Community!

Happy to let you know that we've developed a "default task time" option in sequences so that you can choose the time of day that all tasks within that sequence are created:

Sequences___HubSpot-2.jpg

We will be releasing this feature to customers in the coming week, but if you would like access to this now, send me a direct message and I'll ungate you! 

In Planning
August 01, 2019 06:05 AM

We are planning to create a default task creation time, so that you can have your sequence tasks all created first thing in the morning!

3 Replies
glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

We are planning to create a default task creation time, so that you can have your sequence tasks all created first thing in the morning!

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Community!

Happy to let you know that we've developed a "default task time" option in sequences so that you can choose the time of day that all tasks within that sequence are created:

Sequences___HubSpot-2.jpg

We will be releasing this feature to customers in the coming week, but if you would like access to this now, send me a direct message and I'll ungate you! 

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team