HubSpot Ideas

GDAccred

Generate Reports Using Hours

Currently, Hubspot reporting's smallest time increment is by day. One of the key metrics that a scaling support team needs in order to determine bandwidth and when to hire a new rep is to work out at what times during the day ticket volumes increase or decrease. 

If Service Desk reporting could start to include reporting down to hours, that would be extremely helpful to our team.

10 Replies
veronicacamp

Using indicators that compile hours will be bring important information such as when we can talk more with our customers and future customers. Identify which times of the day I find it easier to communicate through the connection task

HBASLY

Really good idea to track activity and employee's motivation during the day ! 

KBaichurina

That would be great to be able to use specific hours for building reports in Hubspot.
Can we implement this, please? 

TLederman

This would be very useful. I have noticed that 'Create Date' includes both Date and Time. It would be nice to utilize the Time portion to report in hours as opposed to just days.

DouglasMota
Participant

In sales, knowing the productivity of each employee is essential, a report where I can compare the time makes us more assertive on a daily basis, creating new SLAs and filling the gaps of the day with activities that do not involve customers. That would be awesome, would you consider putting it on the roadmap? Did you have a prediction?

BeauAtUnion

Yes - we run a 24/7 team... do I need 2 agents tonight or 20... who knows?!

I only know I need 22 for the whole 24 hour period...

Would be grateful to the Hubspot Dev Gods for this product enhancement!

Thank you

Kelly333

Is there an update on this? Hourly reporting would be amazing! 

KarimMAS

I like this idea. It would be great to have the date and the hours together (e.g : "2022/01/01 14:38")
Thanks

SLAUBER-MELIC

I need it !

BKribbs

Need this as well - need to confirm ticket receipt date and time with our customers.