HubSpot Ideas

ChristinaKay

Gauge or Meter option in Dashboards

Having a chart type of a gauge or meter would be so nice to track KPIs as well as risk assessments, new business sales to goals/target, upsells to goals, etc. SFDC has this option in dashboards/reports and having this in HS would be so incredible. I have attached a screenshot so you can see the type of chart I am requesting.

This would be used for KPI reporting as well as goal to actual reporting for sales teams as well as CS. This chart will show key business indicators. Gauge charts are useful for comparing values between a small number of variables either by using multiple needles on the same gauge or by using multiple gauges.

If you've set goals for, as an example, the average value for each account manager, gauge charts are a good choice for showing how close you are to that goal.

You've got a dataset with account information. Now you want to present it in a chart that shows how close each account is to reaching the associated goal. Each gauge chart can display one value per account manager, and highlight value ranges.

Another example: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=sf.bi_chart_intro_gauge.htm&type=5

Screen Shot 2021-04-30 at 3.12.21 PM.png

33 Comentários
ChristinaKay
Top colaborador(a)

This type of chart would help us get away from SFDC and solely use HS. 

JGolden
Participante

This type of chart is desireable in the current operations environment by Ops Leaders & C-suite alike. We've begun looking into alternative tools to accomodate this gap, but I would love to keep reporting inside of HubSpot.

TBooij
Membro

Couldn't agree more with you @ChristinaKay and @JGolden. I just contacted support and this was their feedback.

Me:

Is there an easy way to add a Gauge graph for reporting/dashboards? As suggested here? https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Gauge-or-Meter-option-in-Dashboards/idi-p/433283

Jake at Hubspot:

So I've confirmed that it's not an option that's available at the moment. The best thing to do would be to upvote that idea you linked to me, out Product Team monitors these posts and the more upvoted/request an idea is the more likely it will be considered for implementation! I'll also submit this as a feature request from my side.

My reply:

Okay, it's kind of a basic future for reporting... I know you can't do anything about it personally but it does disappoint me. Coming from SFDC, Oracle Sales Cloud, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales. WIth 6 votes I am afraid, it's basically a polite way of saying. Thanks for the feedback but it won't happen.

Jake at Hubspot:

Completely get where you're coming from, I see a lot of customers mention the same thing! That is probably the case, although not impossible that the product team will see it, and I'll submit the feature request on my side too. Sorry I couldn't give you better news here!

So no hope for us I guess.

STraplin
Membro

Unfortunately it's another example of HubSpot developing features for programmatic efficiency and not for practical application related to actually managing a sales team

MFandino
Membro

I'm certain this feature has been requested by far more people than the 8 upvotes mentioned here. Unfortunately, the process for creating an improvement request is time-consuming for the users and should be handled internally instead. 

VL1
Participante

I wholeheartedly agree! That has been a standard chart in SFDC for years. I just went to add this to my Hubspot dashboard, assuming I would be able to. Very disappointed. 

Status atualizado para: Being Reviewed
HBoyd
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hey all, I am the Product Manager over this area and want to let you know we appreciate your feedback. I am excited to let you all know Gauges is underway. We are looking for some folks to provide some insights on our development so far. I will be reaching out to everyone in this thread, but if you are reading this and would like to be a part of that process, please send me a message here!

Thank you!

ChristinaKay
Top colaborador(a)

@HBoyd ..... YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY!!!! 

YAYYYYY

Tommy__G
Membro

Hey @HBoyd 

I'd like to be a beta tester for the hs gauges.

Thanks!

Tommy

RudyDa
Membro

@HBoyd Please add me to the beta as well !

AKIT
Membro

@HBoyd I'm happy to test too!

LSilva8
Membro

I would be happy to test as well !!

LTregenza
Membro

Please count me in Hboyd

ABrevi
Membro

@HBoyd Hello, I am in too for testing. It would be very useful. Thanks

HBoyd
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Just a quick update, thank you so much for everyone reaching out that they are interested in testing. We have got a lot of amazing feedback and are still working hard on delivering you all Gauges. I will be reaching out again once we have a testable version for you all.

Don't hesistate to still drop a message here though if you have interest or any specific thoughts on Gauges!

ATkach
Membro

Please add me for testing!

CallyM
Membro

I would like to be a Beta tester as well, please! 

CRuper
Membro

Hi @HBoyd  and others, I am a former Salesforce admin and just getting started on HubSpot with a new org, a Gauge or Speedometer like this would be very helpful. Volunteering to be part of the beta.

MFandino
Membro

Hi there, can we still be part of the beta? My team is really needing this! 

trashangel_exe
Participante

Hi @HBoyd !

Can we please be part of the beta as well for this as it is needed for activity reporting for our Sales Team? (I sent a private message as well)