HubSpot Ideas

Yoshi

Gantt chart view for task

Currently, table and board is available to view task. 

What would be usefull is to have a gannt chart style view as attached below: gannt chart.png

This way, we can easily see the task status and keep track of sales reps activity. 

15 Kommentare
ninnalauridsen
Mitglied

Would love this as well! Am currently looking for 3. party system to help me manage and give me an overview of projects planned during the rest of the year.

LambertStrategy
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

An excellent idea as the market is populated with many competitors like SmartSheet, Monday and AirTable. I would love to use it within my HubSpot system. 

greghart
Teilnehmer/-in

Yep, need this as well. The current calendar does not cut it for planning.

RoderickGill
Mitglied

Would 1000% use this. Much needed!

StephenRE
Mitglied

Please add this!

ValeRrria
Teilnehmer/-in

Yes! This would increase the applicability of HubSpot to include new customers, but the existing ones would love this feature as well. I would assume a lot of customers would appreciate a functionality to track the progression of deals, especially if the products you are offering to the market eventuate as projects and generate reports that would show progression through stages of a pipeline, with expected dates for the next stage. 

Tia
Mitglied

How does someone solve the alignment issue with task and bar graphs when they are out of sync on the hubshot gantt chart 

AlexanderGigstr
Mitglied

Listening

SHue
Mitglied

Would be extremely useuful if this would integrate with Hubspot's Projects tool

EGual
Mitglied

HubSpot absolutely requires Gantt Chart integration. We are forced to use a linear stage progression that is not optimal as we have multiple stages that run in parallel. Having milestones met with required criteria before moving the project forward is critical. This integration should be a priority. 

takashima_er
Mitglied

I and my team are eager for this feature!

GHLifestyle
Mitglied

This will be fantastic,  if you can incorparate this with the ability to drag and drop tasks or deals to a specific date or order (rather than changing the date manually) that will be NEXT LEVEL.

See the request to drag and drop in Board View  :

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Vertically-Drag-Deals-in-Board-View/idc-p/903847#M165...

Thanks

richard88
HubSpot Employee

this would be great to see for an individual ticket or deal as well; to view major milestones ina a larger sales or service process

DN11
Mitglied

team HS, Yoshi proposed the idea in 2017 and we don't see any progress with gantt charts in HS, please advise.

NSAFS
Mitglied

Update please.