Future Rolling Date Range

karinamariotti

The sales team needs to be able to view a report that shows upcoming close dates for deal in particular stages. Ideally, it would be a report that would show the NEXT 120 days. 

Currently, the only options for rolling date ranges are for the LAST X days.  

An option for NEXT X days is needed.

HubSpot updates
Status updated to: Being Reviewed
Jun 16, 2020

Hi folks,

I’m Meaghan Griffith, the product manager for HubSpot’s reporting tool.

Thank you all for taking the time to submit, upvote, and comment on this Idea. We hear you loud and clear, and we agree that this functionality is important. We are currently evaluating if this Idea is feasible and, if so, how our team will implement it. 

Any news about this feature request will be relayed on this thread, so stay tuned.

Thanks again, 

Meaghan

47 Replies
webwarriors
Participant | Partner

Hi there,

We're in the same boat as most people in this thread - we have at least 3 clients now who require forecasts for a rolling "next 90 days", "3-12 months" and "12+ months". We've been using this in other CRM systems like Insightly for years - this would love to see this be the norm for HubSpot too.

Ross-pas

Any update on this?  Seems like a pretty basic requirment,  currently we are having to use excel for this :s

grantduke
Participant

Can this be prioritized with urgency? I feel this should be a basic feature in a CRM system in 2021

PAppelmans

Hi @mgriffith 

Any update on this? As stated many times before, this is highly needed in a lot of companies. Any updates on an expected date?

Thanks!

Same issue, I'm having to build custom fields and workflows for everything that I want to see in the future, not ideal. 

hannahflat
Contributor

Is there any update on this? This really is needed to see future activites that have been scheduled. 

JRoyle
Participant

Looking for an update...been over a year since you said you were working on it. I can't imagine this is a heavy lift since most the functionality exists