HubSpot Ideas

karinamariotti

Future Rolling Date Range

The sales team needs to be able to view a report that shows upcoming close dates for deal in particular stages. Ideally, it would be a report that would show the NEXT 120 days. 

Currently, the only options for rolling date ranges are for the LAST X days.  

An option for NEXT X days is needed.

77 Replies
webwarriors
Contributor | Partner

Hi there,

We're in the same boat as most people in this thread - we have at least 3 clients now who require forecasts for a rolling "next 90 days", "3-12 months" and "12+ months". We've been using this in other CRM systems like Insightly for years - this would love to see this be the norm for HubSpot too.

Ross-pas

Any update on this?  Seems like a pretty basic requirment,  currently we are having to use excel for this :s

grantduke
Participant

Can this be prioritized with urgency? I feel this should be a basic feature in a CRM system in 2021

PAppelmans

Hi @mgriffith 

Any update on this? As stated many times before, this is highly needed in a lot of companies. Any updates on an expected date?

Thanks!

Same issue, I'm having to build custom fields and workflows for everything that I want to see in the future, not ideal. 

hannahflat
Contributor

Is there any update on this? This really is needed to see future activites that have been scheduled. 

JRoyle
Participant

Looking for an update...been over a year since you said you were working on it. I can't imagine this is a heavy lift since most the functionality exists

TSheepshanks

This should be standard for any CRM

EK_Entromy

why hasn't this been implemented?

SaWells
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Really need this feature, is there an update?

CJenson

I can't believe this still hasn't been updated.  Future revenue and pipeline weighting is key.  Being able to only filter with LAST X days and not NEXT X days is such a basic request that should not be ignored.  Hubspot please provide an update on this

TSheepshanks
This needs to be addressed immediately. I can’t understand why this is available and requires external work arounds that reflects poorly on Hubspot
JMarshall1

This is an absolute necessity for CRM.... who cares about the "past" forecast....a forecast is looking forward.  This has to be completed HubSpot for functionlity... replies required @mgriffith as this really isn't good enough. 

BW3

Hi @mgriffith

Apologies if I have missed one, but as far as I can see, the most recent update you provided about this functionality was on June 16th, 2020.  Since then, there have been multiple new requests from your customers for this functionality to be added.

As the product manager for HubSpot’s reporting tool, and given that it's been 20 months since you last replied, I would really appreciate if you would please provide an update.  

JLRieu
Still waiting for this much needed feature, also rolling dates in general seem to have been removed from the Custom Report Builder which was recently released.
clarencey

Echoing everybody here; this basic reporting/workflow filter functionality should've been prioritized and implemented from the beginning, if not at least when the issue was raised. Please fix!

DCRobbie

Hello,  This is an important feature that is essential.  I use reports to share the health of the pipeline, etc. with upper management. Management has a very short memory. They care about what is coming down the pike and lose site that we just closed a bunch of deals. That's in the past.  I use these reports by putting them in the dashboard and then let management see them in the dashboard.  They should not have to go in and change dates, etc. These are executives. The same executives that will decide if a tool isn't giving them the information they want and need, then the tool can be replaced with another tool that does! Thank you for listening and changing your view forward and away from the past. 

davidrevis
Contributor

Completely agree with @DCRobbie. I need to do exactly the same thing and the sales director is really unhappy at having to remember to go in and change the date each time when wants to check our rolling 18-month pipeline.

odo

Hi Meaghan @mgriffith 

Is there any update on this issue? I guess if you ask your internal sales team, they will strongly agree here 😉

Thanks 

JLRieu

I have received no further updates.  We desperatly need this functionality for Forecasting purposes.