HubSpot Ideas

rwolupo

Full-Screen reports & dashboards and public url

I would like to display my dashboard on a screen in full screen mode (TV Wall).
But the HubSpot menu and the editing buttons don't display this fully.

So we need an option to

a) display only the report blocks from a dashboard (without menu etc) or

b) display individual reports in full screen?

Another good option then would be to share public urls to show someone a dashboard without having to login into HubSpot

17 Replies
luxeautospa
Participant

I think a lot of people would benefit from this. We are wanting to have dashboards in my production area so the teams know how they are pacing to their goals, but when you cast the dashboards on a TV screen, there is no "display mode". Also, being able to select how you want it to view would be helpful. For example, two rows of three. Please develop this ASAP!

Tatewaki

I also hope to share it as a performance indicator for the agency.
I think it would be nice if you could have an account that can only share dashboard views.

LenForsyth

We desperatley need this as well.

percy
Participant

In addition to that an option to share Dashboards to Slack would be awesome as well.. 

jnelson1

This is an important feature. I can only see 5 records at a time in my individual LEADS report. The alternative is to download a file, but then I'm not in the HS tool anymore to take action. Please escalate a fix for this. Thanks!

BenettB
Participant

We were looking for something like this too. One option that we found in the meantime:

Make a dashboard with just one report on it - the one you want to display. Since you only have one report, you can resize it on that dashboard to be fullscreen width. If you make your browser fullscreen (F11), and zoom your browser in you can make it so the report fills up the screen (not perfectly, but good enough).

We've also added extensions to our firefox browser to auto-refresh the browser window (this one works well enough: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tab-auto-refresh/) and we also run a small "auto-tab" program on our PC connected to our display/monitor. Here is the program we use for that: https://www.softpedia.com/get/System/System-Miscellaneous/AutoTab.shtml.

This combination allows us to have multiple dashboards on several windows and we toggle through them with the auto-tab, and we refresh the dashboards with the auto-refresh tool (otherwise the dashboards don't automatically update). 

Hopefully this helps someone else!

rtruncale
Top Contributor

Anyone hear if this is going to be put into action? Our leadership team really wants scheduled reports/dashboards sent to them, however, the reports only show a few rows and require a redirect back to the HubSpot dashboard. I was hoping to get a more robust scheduled export that allows you to view the entire report. It's weird how the reports ask if you want filters before scheduling the send, and when the email is received it includes zero filtered options. 

bendonahower
Guide | Diamond Partner

I don't care so much about the full screen report but the public link would be awesome. There are people who don't need (or want) to be a HubSpot user but need to see the reports.

MSuckling

Please activate this asap

DerrickM

This would be amazing. My company needs this as well.

schatterjee
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All,

The ability to Full screen a dashboard is available under the Actions drop down. When entering Full screen view, the HubSpot top menu is removed, to help you and the team focus on your data and reports.

schatterjee_0-1620829163296.png

TKnockaert

We need public url for dashboard aswell. It's a must have for challenging our teams in our office. 

rdefonte

Schatterjee,

You didn't understand what is asked here. We know how to use the fullscreen features and the point is that we would like to automate it via an URL action or something.

Here is a small example with a google link from a slides : 

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/link/edit?slide=id -> with this link I have a presentation in edit mode. But if I change the "edit" and replace it by "presentation"

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/link/present?slide=id -> with this link I have a presentation in edit mode with means that when I open the link it's directly in full screen size. 

I'm almost sure that when we use your fullscreen features it generates a specific URL or whatever but it is a basic, worldwide common and essential feature in any data visualisation tool embeded online.

Birger_
Participant

Hello @schatterjee, what is missing is that it generates an URL so you can direct address the dashboard in full screen mode as startpage or else. That would be soo helpful.

stoton

Yup, I need this option too, please make it happen

CSHBen

We absolutely need this as well!

SGPRESZLER

So, my company built a product, for this exact purpose.  We have been trying to do this for years and we happen to be in the reporting/analytics business.  We love HubSpot and use it internally, but the reports and dashboards get lost and are hard to share especially for external use (outside of the users in the system).   As an executive I have spent too much time on telling my staff we need to hit numbers, and my systems data and reports can't be shared.  Ugh.

Our engineers tried many ways to legally connect and take screenshots to display on any screen, but due to all the security etc.  failed to figure out a way, other than rebuilding the reports in another tool.  Thanks to HubSpot and its ability to export reports out to email we stumbled onto a kind of hack that we use.  We can now put these reports on TV's, MS teams, and slack, which we now show off the top 10 reports to my team daily. 

You need to download a free trial of our software from RocketScreens to try it, but here are the steps to follow.  Basically, an admin will set up a forwarding of all reports and dashboards you want to use then RocketScreens does the rest.  

Here is a step-by-step once you have set up your trial account. - RocketScreens – Email Apps & Forwarding

This document will cover the setup process for using the Email Screenshot & Email Attachment apps in RocketScreens, as well as setting up email forwarding in Outlook.

RocketScreens App Setup

1. Log in to RocketScreens.
  2. Go to the Channels Tab and select the desired Channel.
  3. Create an App of either “Email Screenshots” or Email Attachments”.
  4. During the app creation process, the app will provide you with a RocketScreens email address. For example, 8023-jh20@mail.app.rocketscreens.com.
  5. Once the app is created, any content sent to the provided email address will be pulled into RocketScreens, either as a Screenshot or by downloading the attachments (depending on the app type).

Email Forwarding in Outlook

1. Open your Settings menu in Outlook. You may need to click a button label “View all Outlook settings”.
    SGPRESZLER_0-1656254555570.png

2. Select the Mail -> Rules tab.
    SGPRESZLER_1-1656254555582.png

3. Select “Add new rule”
    SGPRESZLER_2-1656254555588.png

4. Set the “Rule Name” as something easily recognizable. E.G. RocketScreens Hubspot Daily Reports
  5. Set the Conditions to forward the email. I suggest the following:
    1. Add a condition for “Subject Includes” and match the subject as closely as possible.
    2. Add a condition for “From” and enter the email address that will deliver the report. E.G. noreply@hubspot.com
    3. Add an action for “Forward To” and enter the RocketScreens email address.
      SGPRESZLER_3-1656254555593.png

6. Click Save.
  7. Any emails sent to your address will which meet the subject and from conditions will be forwarded to the provided email address.

Good luck, we love having Hubspot reports out there.