HubSpot Ideas

THagye

Full Integration of Google Voice number for Outbound, Inbound, Voicemail, and MMS (SMS)

I'd like to integrate my google voice number with all features and information transfered to Hubspot.   

According to other idea posts, this is not possible as of 2020.  It seems that not everything is fully integrated when porting the number into hubspot.  Any updates?  Hubspot, can you make this happen?

9 Replies
shoeglue
Participant

YESSSS

We are considering moving to Google Voice for business, but also want the ability to auto-log inbound and outbound calls associated with a prospect/clients phone number.

Auto-logging activity has become a lifesaver for our support team (and even the sales team), and helps me (the marketing/operations guy) in tracking and reporting (even if call outcomes aren't noted in the contact record).

PHudelmaier

Also would love to get a full Google Voice integration. 

KMargolis

I would like to use my Google Voice for SMS and text from inside HubSpot. Do you know if this possible? 

JAlfiere

This would be a game-changer! 

MBoyer8
Participant

It's been two years home spot can we please get this

DBrown79
Participant

Would love an autodialer type capacity within Hubspot -- we currently use google voice ...which works well, but cutting out extra steps would be awesome. Does anyone have an update if this is in the works at all?

DFilgueiras

@DBrown79 I know you said you use Google Voice and Hubspot. For outbound calls if you dial directly from HS does it log it?

DBrown79
Participant

@DFilgueiras  Actually we switched to Aircall before integrating so I am not sure if it can....as I was using, I logged separately.

chad4

As an interim solution, I built a simple chrome extension to log my texts from Google Voice to Hubspot. I'm continuing to build this out for personal use and am open to feature requests

You can check out the demo here - https://youtu.be/wEvfXklSGrI