Freeze the first column (with contact or company name)

flippyfloppies

There have been a lot of posts asking to freeze the first title row, but I'm surprised there's not more requests for freezing the first column, like you often do in Excel.

Right now, I can edit the columns available to view under table actions (which is super), but realistically, I can only view ~5 of those columns at a time anyway, before I have to scroll over to the right to see more of them....at which point I no longer am able to see which company/contact's row I am on (unless I manage to continuously hover my mouse over that row while scrolling right). 

Please make it so I can freeze the first column with contact/company name!

PS a bonus level would be to have the option to freeze multiple columns as well, but the first is absolutely the most important.

4 Replies
noramv
Participant

All of this. I use the contacts filtering A LOT and have so many columns that Im looking at. By the time Im done scrolling to the right Ive basically forgotten who I was looking at. 

Would also be great if the width of the columns were even a fraction easier to resize.

BLay

Yes, please add this funtionality to the first columns in lists!!! It would be extremely useful to freeze it and scroll easily! 

Thanks 

HubSpotMaster
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

2021-05-11_7-50-21.png

BLay

Hi,

I don't understand what you are doing in the above screen shot. Can you please add more details?

Thanks