Freeze header row in Contacts view

I would love to see HubSpot freeze the header row in the Contacts view. 

If I have 100 contacts in my view, and I'm selecting 3 contacts down the list, I have to scroll up to the top to Assign or Edit these contacts. I would love if the header was omnipresent so I wouldn't have to scroll up. 

HubSpot updates
42 Replies
CSM
New Contributor

Simple fix.    Please prioritize.....

HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

On a similar note, this function would be very useful within the reporting tool. For example, if I set up column headers on a report, then scroll down, I want those same headers to remain at the top of the screen.

SophiAP
New Contributor

This is very much needed!! Should be a top priority together with adjusting the width of the columns. This would go a long way in making HubSpot more user friendly.

NenadAT
New Contributor

Definitely "must have"

TamaraE
New Contributor

It would be really important to be able to freeze the header row, especially when you are working with lists with many contacts. 

Kathrin_M
New Contributor

It would be great when the first row can be freezed!!!

HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Definitely see the benefit this would bring! up-voted! 

jws4635
New Contributor

Freezing the column headings on the Contacts and Company screens would be a great enhancement.  Plus, adding the ability to adjust the width of the columns.

These ehancements would be a great time saver and would make using HubSpot much easier. 

HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Need to freeze the headers, otherwise they disappear when you scroll. I have a need to freeze! Make it cold! Freeze those headers!  Smiley Happy

lists tool - when you scroll you lose the column headers.png

Jzitek
New Contributor

We would like to see this added as well. Our users have asked for this functionality.  Thanks!