HubSpot Ideas

abockler

Freeze header row in Contacts view

I would love to see HubSpot freeze the header row in the Contacts view. 

If I have 100 contacts in my view, and I'm selecting 3 contacts down the list, I have to scroll up to the top to Assign or Edit these contacts. I would love if the header was omnipresent so I wouldn't have to scroll up. 

48 Comentários
BrianHCP
Participante

I have ran into this quite a bit while using Hubspot. It would make things a little more smooth.

katieat10-4
Membro

Any updates on this one?

Kayem68
Participante

Seriously, how can anyone tell the difference between two date columns (or any like properties for that matter) once the column header is off the screen???

StephenDB
Participante

This would be great feature to have!

NCO
Top colaborador(a)

Hubspot - please make this change. It should be so simple and sounds like it would satisfy a whole load of your users.

Thanks!
Noah

Isaac1
Membro

Definitely need this feature. Please make this a priority.

Abe26
Membro

Would really love to see this implemented. Would help us tremendously. 

Dedicated
Participante

Please add this feature as soon as possible.

When I do a filter on my contacts and want to see all the column information that can't fit on the screen (to the right of the page grid,) if there are more than just a few contacts showing up, in order to get to the left-to-right scroll bar arrow, I have to first scroll down to the bottom of the list. Only there can the arrow be seen. Then I scroll over to the right, but from the bottom of the list, one can't see the column headings, so understanding the contact info at the bottom of the list is extremely difficult. Once I scroll to the right, to see those additional columns, I have to again scroll up to be able to see that right hand information of the resulting grid WITH their headings.

Please make the header, as well as the left-to-right footer scroll bar frozen!!!!!

henrykorner
Membro

I agree re the below scroll bar at the bottom as well.

Please can you sort asap.

NCO
Top colaborador(a)

Hey Hubspot Team,

I can imagine that there are a ton of product updates/features that you're currently working on but it would unbelievably helpful if this were to be implemented. We're closing in on 2 years since the initial post and while the big design and functionality overhauls are awesome (and of course more important to a greater number of your customers), these smaller updates go along way with a lot of users. I can't offer much as an incentive, although I can likely muster a few rounds of pinball at State Park. And if karaoke is more of your thing, I'm not counting Courtside out of the mix.

Any takers? @BrettLanguirand | @roisinkirby | @bellawu | @vishnu | @annaishizeki | @rmcgrath | @MayPascaud

I greatly appreciate any and all help here.

Best,

Noah

CSM
Participante

Simple fix.    Please prioritize.....

julialugten
HubSpot Employee

On a similar note, this function would be very useful within the reporting tool. For example, if I set up column headers on a report, then scroll down, I want those same headers to remain at the top of the screen.

SophiAP
Participante

This is very much needed!! Should be a top priority together with adjusting the width of the columns. This would go a long way in making HubSpot more user friendly.

NenadAT
Membro

Definitely "must have"

TamaraE
Membro

It would be really important to be able to freeze the header row, especially when you are working with lists with many contacts. 

Kathrin_M
Membro

It would be great when the first row can be freezed!!!

mcraciun
HubSpot Employee

Definitely see the benefit this would bring! up-voted! 

jws4635
Membro | Parceiro Diamante

Freezing the column headings on the Contacts and Company screens would be a great enhancement.  Plus, adding the ability to adjust the width of the columns.

These ehancements would be a great time saver and would make using HubSpot much easier. 

llegault
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Need to freeze the headers, otherwise they disappear when you scroll. I have a need to freeze! Make it cold! Freeze those headers!  Smiley feliz

lists tool - when you scroll you lose the column headers.png

Jzitek
Colaborador(a)

We would like to see this added as well. Our users have asked for this functionality.  Thanks!