Forward to a friend

Would be great if HubSpot would implement the forward to a friend feature!

HubSpot updates
Forward to a friendCommunity Manager
12-14-2016

Hey @Compuware as Pablo referenced above this can be done using the HubSpot CTA tool / including forward links. Furthermore the Social Sharing module used in HubSpot's default page and email templates also include this feature. Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 11.36.37 AM.png

15 Replies
annieseattle
Regular Contributor

This is a great workaround.  I'm using something very similar now, but I love how clearly she's sharing this insight. 

**NOTE FOR HUBSPOT**

Unfortunately, it would also be great if it would actually forward the email itself and not a web version of the email.    It seems a bit odd for many folks to use, particularly in an era in which folks don't like to click on seemingly random links.   Thanks!

Manda_13
Occasional Contributor

Hi there, what about creating a CTA in an email that says "Share with a colleague" so the user can simply click that button and it would essentially open an email they could forward to any email address. Possible??

Msyvrais
Regular Contributor

I also agree this would be a benefit to have. To be able to forward interesting content right from the source without major time involved in creating the solution by the click of a button

jeremiahLTM

I'm just here to UPVOTE this idea. I would love to see a native forwarding function that allows recipients to share content to multiple emails and Hubspot track "who" sent "what."

SarahM
New Contributor

Native forwarding function is essential for us, and whilst you can do a workaround - Can we just make marketers' lives easier and integrate that functionality, please?