HubSpot Ideas

Compuware

Forward to a friend

Would be great if HubSpot would implement the forward to a friend feature!

Atualizações da HubSpot
Status atualizado para: Not Currently Planned
May 25, 2020 06:30 PM

Thanks for your comments on the idea. This isn't planned for development in the next quarter. For transparency and clarity, I'm updating this issue to 'Not currently planned' for the time being. I know the current workaround of using CTAs can be limiting and time-consuming.

We will re-evaluate in the future and we will update this idea if anything changes. Please feel free to upvote and continue to leave feedback on this thread.

December 14, 2016 03:38 AM

Hey @Compuware as Pablo referenced above this can be done using the HubSpot CTA tool / including forward links. Furthermore the Social Sharing module used in HubSpot's default page and email templates also include this feature. Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 11.36.37 AM.png

43 Comentários
Rach731
Membro

I don't understand why this isn't available yet. Act-On has had it for years!

Status atualizado para: Not Currently Planned
jaleonard19
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Thanks for your comments on the idea. This isn't planned for development in the next quarter. For transparency and clarity, I'm updating this issue to 'Not currently planned' for the time being. I know the current workaround of using CTAs can be limiting and time-consuming.

We will re-evaluate in the future and we will update this idea if anything changes. Please feel free to upvote and continue to leave feedback on this thread.

jomiglino
Colaborador(a)

Has any progress been made in creating a simple way to add this feature to email? Thanks

APetersonSDX
Membro | Parceiro

HubSpot PLEASE develop this simple functionality!  I have a new-to-HubSpot client who is repeatedly disappointed that HS can't provide a simple functionality like this so that his email subscribers can easy forward his content.    

CodiBishop
Membro

If this feature isn't currently available, could someone provide me with another round-about way of making this happen?

reycepeda
Participante

Any update on this idea? We moved away from Mailchimp for all emails and this was one of our favorite features. 

BenSchkade
Membro | Parceiro Ouro

I too have a client asking for this feature. Not having this means hubspot has been somewhat of a downgrade as this was repeatedly used feature before they moved to hubspot. Considering we sell people on the hubspot platform, having this feature being developed (this thread is four years old?!) would be greatly appreciated.

scubes13
Participante

In the words of some guy, "C'mon man!" 🙂

This would be a great help for us!

DavidC
Participante

Dear HubSpot, my contact records are continually being messed up when a contact forwards a webinar invite to a colleague, and you add the second person's email address to the originator, don't create a new record for the new contact! This totally **bleep** guys, makes no sense that you can't/won't fix this...

And before you reply, yes I know we can turn off pre-populated fields, but that's not at all an acceptable solution, clearly we still want to have forms pre-populated for existing contacts.

KGarratt
Membro

This would be really useful!!!

Sarah_M
Participante

Marketo has this, why can't Hubspot?

Valli
Participante

HubSpot already had this functionality in the original email editors but with drag and drop it's not available. We REALLY need this functionality to be added to the drag & drop email editor. It's crazy that this isn't already in there. 

ridingforlife07
Participante

Really suprised that HubSpot hasn't provided any update on this in almost 2 years.

Other platforms have this feature - it's something Campaign Monitor has had for many years (maybe even a decade?). https://help.campaignmonitor.com/forward-to-a-friend-pages

Jvković
Membro

I want to UPVOTE to have this feature as well. 

Thanks!

AHarley
Participante

Hoping and praying this ends up on the HubSpot to-do list.

RaviTangirala
Membro

This is a highly needed feature for us. Our email readers often use this and ask for if not found. Hubspot should restore / build this feature as a priority.

DavidC
Participante
Yes! Come on HubSpot - this has been a popular request for years now, when will you add this basic feature to your roadmap??

Pretty please! David
SBredl
Membro

PLEASE UPVOTE THIS FEATURE!

I had a HubSpot Call today (2023). Can't believe this is still not done.

SBerger3
Participante | Parceiro Platinum

What is the timeline for implementing the 'Forward to a Friend' feature for email editor? This should be a standard basic feature in a marketing automation platform.  Seeing clicks to this feature would allow marketers to see if contacts are forwarding emails or not, and we can make informed decisions based on that information.

Using source code is not ideal or efficient for lean marketing teams that have few staff to implement emails and may not have coding experience.

DianaFinLocker
Membro

This feature was first requested in Dec 2016. As it is standard with many other CRMs surely HubSpot should be providing this feature to marketers.