HubSpot Ideas

smartinez

Forward Emails from Conversations

We need some type of forwarding tool in hubspots inbox so we can send emails to different departments within out company. Currently we are unable to change who the email is being sent to when replying. 

102 Comentários
ProcessingOne
Membro

We need the ablity to forward emails from with in HubSpot and the ablility to forward emails to individual deals from contact not associated with deals.  

nursecoachpeter
Membro

For goodness sake yes. Some serious, basic features are lacking in convos to make it functional. The ability to forward and bulk edit are clutch! 

nikkiv
Top colaborador(a)

Is there any update on this feature? We really need to get this functional ASAP. 

floeru82
Colaborador(a)

62 replies so far, 132 upvotes, an absolut fundamental email feature missing - but still not even a comment / statement from hubspot? really?

Kaare-Ferda
Membro

We also need this badly. Unbelievable that it is not included...? We have 10 stores with 3 departments on every store, and surely there will every day be emails in the conversation that went to the wrong inbox.  

TJ1319
Membro

Yes! We need to be able to forward emails please!

Halli
Participante

Mus need!!!!

madibrown1
Participante | Parceiro Elite

THIS IS ALSO ESSENTIAL TO BE ABLE TO FORWARD ATTACHMENTS

OttoMFP
Membro

Another vote for this feature. Having to go to Gmail for a simple forwarding (to keep formatting etc) feels a little weird.

Nikorbut
Membro

+1 for this idea. Quite weird this feature was missed from the beginning

GeraldOng
Membro

Wow, thought I was the only one facing this difficulty. it's been well over a year and no updates/comments on this. Hmm maybe I should consider other options given the lack of customer service here.

GeraldOng
Membro

Here's how you can forward your email! at the bottom of the conversation email, there is an Expand Email Editor button (double-sided arrow icon). Change the To to address and you're done. Stumbled upon this option by chance.

Hope this helps!

OttoMFP
Membro

GeraldOng. Wow, look at that! I even talked to Hubspot support about this and they said that this sadly wasn't possible. This is well hidden indeed, thanks for letting us know.

Kaare-Ferda
Membro

Hi, but you can still not include an attachment. So you have to download it, and then add it when you send an email. That's really annoying... 

Anonymous
Não aplicável

We need this as well. Clients often email the service email address when they really need to email a person. Forwarding would solve this issue within Hubspot without someone having to have access to the service email address in an email client.

barbara2020
Membro

I need to be able to forward conversations too! that would be a great feature. Please keep me posted on the roadmap for this. thanks!

nuphunk
Participante

This is a bit of a dealbreaker for me - people outside the team (outside hubspot) need to be able to recived emails forwarded from a Team Inbox!

It destroys the point of having a team email

gunryd
Participante

I would really like to be able to forward emails to users outside Hubspot!

nikkiv
Top colaborador(a)

Is there any update on the forward feature. We have been using the conversations tool but not being able to easily forward really complicates the process for us. We work through a rep/distributor channel and often need to forward a customer and their email to one of our outside reps.

Svenvanophem
Participante | Parceiro Ouro

Important function! Please implement this! 🙂