HubSpot Ideas

Jacob02

Forms in Custom Report Builder

Hi there, 

As a HubSpot user, I would like to analyse forms and their submission in the custom report builder.
This was already possible in beta, but was unfortunately removed again upon release.

Unfortunately, @JoeMayall's  solution to this only works to a limited extent for our use case: "The best place to analyze form submissions is in the Form Analytics page (Analytics Tools > Forms)"

What we need:

• Filter submissions (e.g. by lifecyclestage of the contact)
  • Further data on submissions (e.g. on which website took it place).
  • Further options for graphical representation. Currently there are only Area, Column and Line.
  • Drill down from the report to the individual contact. Similar to almost all existing reports, a table should open when the report is interacted with. At present, the report only links to the form.
  • And most importantly: A report that depends on the exact time of the submission. First and recent conversion are too imprecise for this.

88件のコメント
AHanno9
参加者

Even having the basic reporting available in the landing page view that separates the submissions by source would be helpful.

AHanno9_0-1666290450436.png

Ryamak
参加者

I'm looking for this feature as well. I'm trying to create a report that shows the number of form submissions, broken out by quarter. The information is there in HubSpot under the Submissions tab for the form. But there isn't a way to display it by quarter for the year or even add it to a dashboard / create a report for it. Also surprised you can't create reports in the custom report builder by form submission, but it's there under lists.

JoelWhitford
参加者 | Elite Partner

Up-Voting.   Definitely important to show in reports.

Cbaker19
参加者

For sure needed!!!

It's crazy how I can create a report for a contact and then filter that report by "a form they filled out" but I can't start with the question, "Please show me forms that were filled out today and by what contacts".  I know I can do this broader analytics view, but managers need a quick spotcheck on a dashboard.  They need to see "hey this form was filled out by John and look there is already an activity (email) happening....good it's being followed up on.  Oh wow, now the contact is being called an opportunity opposed to a lead...a deal must have been created...yay!"

APark1
メンバー

need this!

SLawson8
メンバー

Yes i need to see user name and form that they submitted - this is a must!

atownsend1
参加者

Desperately need this.

MartinPhaff
メンバー

Would love to have the ability to make custom reporting for the form submissions. 
So this thread gets my upvoting.

TH7
投稿者

I want to be able to segment form fills by contact data like job function.

We are trying to get more members of the buying team to fill out our lead magnets.

SteveMann
メンバー | Platinum Partner

Another upvote on this.

Trying to create what should be a very simple report - for a specific form, last month total # form submissions vs the same month a year earlier (e.g. Mar 23 vs Mar 22), and present in a bar chart so one can visually compare the two periods.

Can't accomplish this via Reports/Analytics Tools/Forms, or via custom reporting, or via establishing lists & then comparing them... very frustrating for quite a simple metric. The data is clearly there, as I can generate the total stats, as well as the year-over-year percentage change (in % number format), however can't do this as a simple bar chart.

Forms and lead capture are critical parts of the sales process - so deserve a full and detailed treatment in terms of reporting. Thanks in advance for improving this feature, HubSpot Team!

MherfelPCN
投稿者

This feature would be a great add. To add to the list above, I would love to be able to see how many new leads each form brings in vs exsiting customers. I would also love to see where we lose people on the forms if possible. 

manisha_v
メンバー

Agree! please implement this HubSpot it is essential to see further detail in an extensive report for form submissions especially by source etc.!

LBorges
投稿者

Same here, 

I also don't understand how some of these capabilities already existed and were discontinued for some reason. I have been using a great detailed report for a few years now and when I went to include a few more specific forms, I noticed it was not available anymore.

Really unfortunate!

L

MW96
参加者

+1 for this - it would simplify sooo many things. The submission chart from the form's performance analysis is actually great but without the option to filter it, it's pointless. One super simple use case would be to just filter our submissions from internal users made for testing. 

aparcan
参加者

Very surprised this hasn't been built out yet. Would be incredibly valuable to our reporting.

ECornus
参加者

If useres were able to report on the source of the form submission it would be a great reporting tool that could enhance the use of hubspot forms. 

ÁCourtney
参加者

This would be very useful 🙏

DanielCENTURY
投稿者

It's a shame and a pity that Hubspot has neither implemented this much-needed and fairly basic addition nor even commented on the idea. I feel like OP probably raised a support ticket and was told to post in the ideas forum - is there a point if Hubspot doesn't look?

j-z
メンバー | Elite Partner
メンバー | Elite Partner

Really need this! 

CMaxwell1
メンバー

Commenting to support this idea!