Forms in Custom Report Builder
As a HubSpot user, I would like to analyse forms and their submission in the custom report builder.
This was already possible in beta, but was unfortunately removed again upon release.
Unfortunately, @JoeMayall's solution to this only works to a limited extent for our use case: "The best place to analyze form submissions is in the Form Analytics page (Analytics Tools > Forms)"
What we need:
- Filter submissions (e.g. by lifecyclestage of the contact)
- Further data on submissions (e.g. on which website took it place).
- Further options for graphical representation. Currently there are only Area, Column and Line.
- Drill down from the report to the individual contact. Similar to almost all existing reports, a table should open when the report is interacted with. At present, the report only links to the form.
- And most importantly: A report that depends on the exact time of the submission. First and recent conversion are too imprecise for this.