HubSpot Ideas

Jacob02

Forms in Custom Report Builder

Hi there, 

As a HubSpot user, I would like to analyse forms and their submission in the custom report builder.
This was already possible in beta, but was unfortunately removed again upon release.

Unfortunately, @JoeMayall's  solution to this only works to a limited extent for our use case: "The best place to analyze form submissions is in the Form Analytics page (Analytics Tools > Forms)"

What we need:

• Filter submissions (e.g. by lifecyclestage of the contact)
  • Further data on submissions (e.g. on which website took it place).
  • Further options for graphical representation. Currently there are only Area, Column and Line.
  • Drill down from the report to the individual contact. Similar to almost all existing reports, a table should open when the report is interacted with. At present, the report only links to the form.
  • And most importantly: A report that depends on the exact time of the submission. First and recent conversion are too imprecise for this.

88 Replies
elee
Participant

Would also like the ability to continually add forms to a report instead of needing to make a new report every time. I'd like to be able to link to one report for others to reference and not have to redo the report every time.

CMaxwell1

Adding on here to boost this need!

ClaudiaAbidar

Hi!

This would be an amazing change. In our company, we need this because we want to separate the metrics of different forms, in order to know which landing page is better for the lead creation with a single form, without duplicate it 

ABelgaonkar

Upvote the idea!

daskvig

I approve of this message. Let's get this implemented!

JanetPryor
Participant

UPVOTED UPVOTED UPVOTED.  I'm a HubSpot newbie and still trying to get my head around why the Deal data is all about the contact and not also marketing and site.  Traffic on a page, # of submitted leads, # of Deals generated from those leads by that form/page.  The data has to be there. In addition to all the info that HubSpot anticipates we need, give access to the data so we can use it as deemed necessary by our customized business scenarious..

UTuzyk

Upvote! It is surprising to me it hasn't been done before. It's extremely important to report on from submissions!

JSenette
Member | Platinum Partner

We would definitely use this!

SarahStockm

This is so needed and I don't understand how it's not implemented yet. Right now to create a reporting on form submissions per month, I have to create a new list per month with the form submissions, and then filter my reporting based on list membership. It's such a waste of time. We need to have customizable reports based on forms and not contacts or companies (also to have a funnel view). 

JWalker9

Yes we could definitely use this - much needed!

UTuzyk

It would be great to hearm from HubSpot on this!

JanetPryor
Participant
AGREED!
CBailey73

Thank you for submitting this request. This is exactly what I'm trying to do so that I can report on the ROI of the blog posts and which pages are working the best for creating leads. 

mcraciun
HubSpot Employee

+1 for this, especially to be able to see the conversion page (like we can see in form submissions in the forms section)

SVanLierde

I'm desperatly waiting for that one 🙂 

UTuzyk
Hey Hubspot Team!!! Any updates on this one???
IPasarius

Yes please, form metrics data it's really important for marketers, would be awsome to add some nice filtering options there based on submissions.

DanielCENTURY
Contributor

Frankly, it's just silly that we can't create reports on specific forms. This shouldn't be an ignored thread in the hs community but who are we kidding, that's what the ideas forum is for - to be told to submit an idea then never have it looked at, am i right?

UTuzyk
HEY HUBSPOT, CAN WE GET YOUR OPINION ON THIS???? Is there any hope we can
have this type of feature in the nearest future? YES/NO would be perfect.
At least something.....
maryummm
Member | Elite Partner

Upvoting this! Need to be able to see form submissions filtered by properties in a report.