HubSpot Ideas

DMartinez

Forms Checkboxes - limit how many can be checked

We're using forms to create a survey.  This will allow us to follow up with our users on their journey using our products.  In this survey, we ask a question that has a checkbox.  We'd like to limit the number of checkboxes that the user is allowed to select.  For instance, of the 5 checkbox options, I'd like to limit them to a max of 3.  Can we make this functionality?

39 Commentaires
Gus_Röttgering
Membre

We are looking for the same feature. It will help to narrow down the data from our clients. This really should be applied as a Form resource.

FascianoAF
Membre

We are also looking for the same feature (We are using a 3rd party lead generation form that has this as a standard feature -- and without a  multi-select "limit" in Hubspot forms -- we cannot easily collect this same info using Hubspot Forms).

TRuskin
Membre

Strong +1

SLeonard
Membre

We are also looking for this feature. 

IvanoSS
Membre

We are also looking for this feature!

NanetteKirsch
Membre | Partenaire solutions

Us as well. Would be nice to have the option to set the number of selections. 

ZDecker
Participant

Yes please! We need this feature as well

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hey team!

Raising this for a customer too.

Would be great to add in limits for these multi checkbox properties.

Also, would be great if we can display the multi check box options and dictate how we want them to be seen in the form (e.g. 3 columns)

Thank you!

BNagilla
Membre | Partenaire solutions Elite

This is a super helpful feature for us too, we constantly use forms to capture data from our potential clients. We have some questions with 10 or more options and we want to understand what is most important to the client and ask them to identify top 2 or 3 or 5.  So having the limit on checkboxes makes big difference. 

Sandeld
Participant

Upvote

EKelley
Membre

Yes please

BMorton12
Participant

This is a no brainer and something that we need ASAP. There are so many little basic functions like this within HubSpot that should be added. Give your customers the tools to make them and their businesses even more successful. 

Mark_M
Membre

I'm currently moving forms from another CRM to hubspot and there are so many limitations in Hubspot Forms. Being able to limit choices has been standard on tick box forms on the internet for years!!! this is a no brainer, and I fear the info I'm now going to collect is going to be less relevant because of this limitation. 

AurélieP
Membre

+1 please!

KKristjansen
Membre

Looking forward to hear about a solution so only 1 out of 3 checkbox can be chosen

MStoilcheva
Membre

+1!!!

Delma
Membre

+1

JParke
Membre

This would be extremely helpful!

RRobinson14
Membre

Very much needed!