HubSpot Ideas

EricaD

Formatting options for calculated properties

Would be helpful to add in the option to format calculated properties as a percent, currency, etc - and even the option for how many places after the decimal. We've created calculated properties for usage rate and delivery rate. However, the only option is to show the result as a decimal - a percent would be better.

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
July 25, 2023 07:30 AM

Hi everyone,

I’m Shay, the PM for HubSpot’s CRM.

I'm very pleased to announce that this feature has been Delivered to all Professional and Enterprise customers. More information can be found on this in the following knowledge base article.

We could not have built this feature without your help. Thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea.

-Shay

8 Replies
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

In addition to currency as in this idea, there is a need to also have a property as a percentage and also formatting for the decimal places needed.

MrBean
Top Contributor

I agree, also would be great to be able to input 1,000,000 and have it show as 1 (in millions).

Much of the formatting functionality in excel would be a nice addition to hubspot properties. 

Percents, currencies from calculation fields would be AWESOME

THammer
Participant | Diamond Partner

This would be very useful 🙂

CSeip

Completely agree - we are calculating Average Deal Size and displaying it in currency would be very helpful.

IXodos

agree

MrBean
Top Contributor

Another roadblock related to this missing feature-- we have a  dvision calculation property that needs to be rounded to the nearest integer. . . but calculation properties don't support that formatting feature. 

ie.  5000/30 =  166.666666667 → 166

MMikhail

We have abandoned using calculated properties ATM because showing currency values as just a number with a decimal is a deal breaker. It's unprofressional to show in an email "112.5" instead of "$112.50". Is there a work-around without having our code populate the value itself?

shajones
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone,

I’m Shay, the PM for HubSpot’s CRM.

I'm very pleased to announce that this feature has been Delivered to all Professional and Enterprise customers. More information can be found on this in the following knowledge base article.

We could not have built this feature without your help. Thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea.

-Shay