HubSpot Ideas

AshliHeim

Form Submission Report - New vs. Existing/Reconversions

I need to report on form submissions - new contacts vs. reconversions. We have a ton of reconversions - some of which are customers but some are MQLs and we want to be able to see who is engaging with multiple pieces of content and the % of submissions that are existing MQLs. It would be great to be able to report on the # of total form submissions, total # of new, total # of reconversions/existing, and drill into those or pull lists from those reports instead of analyzing on a form by form basis. 

3 Replies
AMittal9

I agree. There should be a way to see a list of reconversions. Its strange that its not there

SDearden

I also agree, and I think hubspot missed the boat on this. This information is essential. We are a B2B company and our sales process is very long with multiple interactions (research) happening over the course of 3-18 months on average.

JHardy43
Participant

Copied from my "idea" which is a similar problem. 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Conversion-amp-Reconversion-Reports/idi-p/919984#M168...

I'm very surprised to have to write this as an "idea".

However as HubSpot is a marketing CRM, marketers need an out of the box report that captures ALL form fills (conversions and reconversion or to put simply the first form fill and all following form fills) captured by year/month/week/day (whatever your requirment) filtered by source.

How are we to meseasure and report on marketing efficacy without such a report?