HubSpot Ideas

landers_210

Form Follow-Up Emails

Why can't we send HTML emails as part of HubSpot's new form follow-up email tool? The plain text emails don't allow us to add CTAs, images, and other essential email elements.

Until this is resolved, we will have to workflows to send our HTML autoresponder emails.formbeta.PNG

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
November 04, 2022 07:35 AM

Hi there, I'm Ian the Forms Product Manager 👋 I'm happy to announce that this has now been delivered. You can send any email as a follow up email using Automation. Read all about using Automation with Forms here. 

In Planning
July 14, 2021 12:13 AM

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for taking the time to submit, upvote, and comment on this Idea. I'm happy to report that this Idea is now In Planning! This means that our desginers/engineers are actively working on this feature.

The product development process is always filled with unexpected bumps and hurdles, so I can't give a timeline, but I am confident in saying we'll deliver this feature as soon as possible.

All updates will be relayed on this thread, so stay tuned!

Regards,

Sabari Ram

Sr.PM - Feedback Product

Being Reviewed
March 25, 2021 03:53 PM

48 Replies
DFuchs

Please update this as soon as possible. Simple change with good improvement for customers and you already said it will be fixed July last year!

DDT8

We would also love to hear something, anything, back from Hubspot team. 

We have critical need for this feature. All other CRM solutions offer this so its strange that Hubspot is not able to respond...unfortunately might need to look elsewhere if there is no plans or even workaround from Hubspot.

ZLiebersbach

We also have a desperate need for this. Plain text follow-ups are the worst thing ever, we can't even attach a file download to our follow-ups so we can't build a whitepaper download form!

Allie_
Participant

We also need these to be more customizeable and branded. When will we get an update on this? 

tgoertz

No updates on this for one year? Can you please roll out this feature 😇

NHansen

Any update to this? As I see, it is still not possible to customize the follow up emails? 

Stratos

Any updates on this? Is this in your roadmap?

IMcDonald
HubSpot Product Team

Hi there, I'm Ian the Forms Product Manager 👋 I'm happy to announce that this has now been delivered. You can send any email as a follow up email using Automation. Read all about using Automation with Forms here.