HubSpot Ideas

HReiser

Forecasting lines

Would love to see the capability to enter data by month/week/year for forecasting leads and sold deals. That way, when you create bar graphs onactuals or actuals compared to last year, you can also see actuals compared to forecast. Did we hit ourScreen Shot 2022-04-08 at 11.23.04 AM.png goal? Were we under? Screen Shot 2022-04-07 at 2.30.11 PM.png

12件のコメント
MichaelHM
参加者

OMG, +1 by a dinosaur million!

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

SSelph
メンバー

yessss! Let's do this Hubspot!! 

carolinehaskett
メンバー

Yes, pleeease!

PBeardwell
メンバー

I would also like to report using goal, and I'd like to take this request 1 step further and also be able to report on the Forecast Submission field, plus report these in the fiscal year, suggestions as follows:-

• Sales / Forecast
    • This view is great, it would be very helpful if this could be saved and added to a dashboard, as it is.  When you view report it takes you to the Sales Analytics Tools reports which look completely different.  Is this something that can be made available.
  • Forecast Submission field
    • Can this value be made available as a field to add to our own reports – we’d like to compare this to the actual won value.  This forecast submission value (advised by sales person) is a more realistic forecast value than the weighted total of the open deals, although weighted total is also useful.
  • Revenue Goal field
    • This would also be a field that would be useful to add to reports as a comparison value to closed won deals or forecast.
  • Weighted Forecast Category Report in Analytics Tools
    • This is a very useful report as it shows the forecast submission, the goal, and the weighted pipeline.  But, this cannot be used in conjunction with our financial year which runs September to August to see the Over Time values.  And we are unable to amend this report in any way when saved.  If we could customise this report (by fiscal year) that would be really helpful.
    • When this Over Time report is added to our dashboard, which shows us the 3 values we’d like to see and report on, it then can’t be filtered by the individual.  We would also like to view this by fiscal year rather than just by individual months.
ChristinaKay
トップ投稿者

@HReiser I have a workaround that I have done but it is missing a few things but it is a start 🙂 I used our test account for this but I have another idea that could definitely get you what you want as well. Feel free to PM me and I can brain share on this as well! 

-- Cross Report of Deals, Companies, and Contacts Filters (Contact is in lead list, deal stage is won, and contact status is all but junk, left company, etc)

Screen Shot 2022-04-15 at 11.45.58 AM.png

ChristinaKay
トップ投稿者

I forgot to add the revenue goals part as well! This report reports on goal vs actual Screen Shot 2022-04-15 at 11.55.01 AM.png

HReiser
メンバー

@ChristinaKay I'd love to connect to learn how you did this! What is the best way to reach out?

ChristinaKay
トップ投稿者
Sending you a PM now!
HReiser
メンバー

@ChristinaKay I'm so sorry if I keep missing your messages. I thought I knew how to DM you, but Im not sure you've gottten my messages. Feel free to email me if it's easier! haley@takecommandhealth.com 

thank you!

HReiser
メンバー

@ChristinaKay checking in with you again to see if you're able to train me on forecasting lines! Thanks!

haley@takecommandhealth.com 

ChristinaKay
トップ投稿者

@HReiser sorry I have been in and out of being sick. Before I send you a video on this.. I should preference that you need to be on Sales Hub or Service Hub Professional or Enterprise. If you are, do you have the revenue goals (or service goals) for your team set up? 

I will send this to you in an email too so we can take this via there. 

ChristinaKay
トップ投稿者

@HReiser Emailed you what we used! Hope it helps