HubSpot Ideas

SCreurer

Forecasting & goal setting from multiple pipelines

In Sales Hub currently one can only set up goals and forecast on one pipeline 

As I monitor individual performance from my account exec, I would like to be able to combine several pipelines into forecasting and goals; so that my report and I can have a clear view of their target achievement whilst having the ability to track and report on deals from different pipelines.

16 Comentarios
CBrinkhof
Miembro

Up!

atl_stangs
Participante

Our sales team is managing revenue across multiple pipelines but we don't split their sales goals in a granular way across pipelines.  It would be nice to be able to check a box and apply a goal across a group of pipelines.

KCotton
Miembro

Up!

JGolden
Participante

Exact same as atl_stangs - we take in revenue from multiple pipelines but don't split the goals.

This needs an "Any/All pipelines" option.

ABrown5
Miembro

desperately need this, forecasts are an aggregate across mutliple pipelines. This feature doesnt work correctly in its current form

AndreaMilani
Colaborador

Same problem, the targets are per quarter per rep, splitting pipeline is good to see where deals get stuck but we need to be able to have the possibility to put 1 goal per rep and the pipelines to sum.

JBlumberg
Miembro

I need this functionality. Currently unable to use many great features due to this roadblock.

Estado actualizado a: In Planning
ybaptiste
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hey HubSpot Community, 

We're looking to enhance the tool to let you set goals and forecast across all your pipelines. We want to collect feedback to define the best experience for customers. If you're keen to speak to the team, please feel free to book some time here

Thank you for making HubSpot CRM a better tool. 

ErinHertz
Miembro

I completely agree with this! Our team has a different pipeline per service and we do not set goals per service, but for the collective of all of them. The Legacy Goals someone accomodated for this by setting the overall goal for one pipeline, but then checking the rest of the pipelines it be included in the total numbers. This does not seem to be a feature for the new Goals and therfore is unusable for us. 

LVarvashevich
Participante

+ 1 agree! 

GZillig
Miembro

We also have this problem here, since we have a pipeline of Individuals, Companies and Government Companies and there is no way to calculate sales, this is bad!

JvanBeeck
Participante

Really need this overview 🙂

I work with departments in multiple countries who all have their own pipeline (with unified deal stages ) but I can't get the full forecast for all pipelines combined. This is really needed ! Would be awesome if you could add this to the Forecasting feature (which is great by the way!)

Thanks

Joost

Levi
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite

Need this!! 

Any ETA known? 

LaineenPasi
Miembro

Any update on this? I know Forecasting & Goals are rather new functionalities, but given the resources you have to develop your software, one would expect some development on this front. Simply being able to add ALL PIPELINES to generate revenue towards a goal should be a no-brainer.

Also everything related to VAT's, both in reporting and in quotes makes it impossible for us to use Hubspot as a CRM moving forward. More or less all reporting needs to be done manually to understand how much revenue are we generating. 

The idea was presented 2 years ago, so would it be time to do something about this? 

SNiston
Miembro

What's the update on this feature? Saw that there was an option when setting Goals for multi-pipeline select, but it wasn't functioning. It's desperately needed to be able to combine pipelines into a single goal. 

Also highly recommend the ability to cater multi-select pipelines per sales team member - This level of customizable sales reporting would be hugely beneficial in maintaining a streamlined goals/forecast view. 

GZillig
Miembro
Good afternoon. This option of making a sales forecast by joining all the
pipelines does not exist, making them separate is not effective and goes
against what HB does, which is to make all the information clear.