HubSpot Ideas

InmaIID

Forecast submission clean up

While testing the forecast submission, and then when we tried to delete the test is not possible. It has been confirmed by support team in ticket #9412383.
It will be great to be able to delete tests as you can delete deals, accounts or contacts. Therefore when functionalities are shared, explain to sales they have a clean set up.

5 Replies
Manuel_G

I am having same problem, Hubspot Support send me this reply:

"To begin, I understand that you are reaching out to Support because you would like help with deleting a forecast submission, correct?

If so, I was able to confirm internally that currently there is no way to remove this information from the forecast tool, I'm afraid. It's not possible to delete forecast submission history in HubSpot, currently. Even deleting a property only hides the data from view. I have tested this in my own portal to see if it is possible to hide or remove the forecast submissions history from view and it's not possible."

I need to be able to delete Forecast Submission, data on the Forecast tool has poor quiality because of this and make the Tool unreliable. 

H_yukawa
Contributor

I tried clean up closed month "the forecast submission", but I can't.

So I cannot quarter forecast inclueded "the forecast submission", because both "the forecast submission" and closed pipelines are inclueded in closed month data.

DFuller

Having the same issue here that a ticket also sent me to. This seem more of a break in the feature that needs to be fixed rather than sending paying customers to a community forum for an "Idea" in hopes that someone will take notice.

InmaIID

I have submitted another idea in HubSpot also related to the forecast:
Please, do not hesitate to vote for it too :-), the more the best!
https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Forecast-doesn-t-take-into-account-deactivated-users/...

faithantion
Contributor

I just checked on this since it's been 7 months and was referred back to this post. Today's update from HubSpot was "Forecast submissions made cannot be deleted, they can only be edited. Once a forecast has been submitted for a given month, it cannot be set back to zero, it can only be updated to reflect a number you feel is more accurate."

I shared my feedback in the support survey on this missing functionality and the forecast tool as a whole. I agree with @DFuller and others that this should be fixed. The Forecast tool needs much more R&D, informed by customer feedback, to support sales at the enterprise level we're paying for.