HubSpot Ideas

himanigupta

Forecast amount in local currency

Would you please launch forecast amount in local currency identical to projected deal stage amount
14 Commentaires
Quantilope_Mat
Participant

Yes!

While the new forecast feature is going into the right direction we currently can't use it as we have US and EU based offices.

Try getting your US reps to forecast in €... Good luck

brandondithbrry
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Elite

We have global partners who have offices in EU, USA, and other countries and need to see forecasting for their team in other currencies. When will this be implemented?

NicoleJ
Modérateur HubSpot

This is a critical piece to the puzzle! For international customers, this renders the forecasting tool useless

Simeinsyd
Membre

The forecasting tool is useless without this feature. Sales teams in different regions of the world need to forecast in their currency as that is where they are selling.

HTinkus
Participant

We're also looking for a solution for managing forecasts with teams in different regions using different currencies.

Henrik_TeQflo
Membre | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Much needed for international companies. 

JMorum
Membre

An absolute must for us, hope to see this on the roadmap soon!

JEpstein1
Participant

We operate in several global regions and our teams have goals in different currencies. As stated above, it's not really possible to use the forecasting tool with multiple currencies, hope this gets changed soon

DenisOShea
Membre

We have business in the USA, Australia and New Zealand.  Fortunately, all 3 use the $ symbol, but with very different value, so we need local currency forecasting.

EvanBlair1
Membre

This is a pretty big oversight imho - shouldn't be hard to offer a currency "selector" like there is on the pipeline "board" view....

CAltmann
Membre

Need this asap - trying to get countries that don't use USD currency as their base currency is almost impossible. They don't want to do the conversion and the numbers don't mean anything to them. 

update: trying to explain this to the business and think hubspot should change the way the calculations are based on:

hubspot amount forecast.png

PCarey
Membre

This is needed for anyone in more than one country and should be easy with the new goals module

JBurns1
Membre

This is a must have for companies that sell in more than one place on earth.  It is actually a deal breaker and will have us looking at a different CRM to overcome this short coming.

MarcBissonnette
Participant

This really should have been implemented by now. 
A setting in the users' profile "Display all amounts in currency: [ x ]
and then anything using currency displays - like forecasts - should be doing the conversion on the fly - this should literally be a 30 minute implementation by Hubspot.
(I noticed, this morning, a large discrepancy between my closed-won and in my forecast goal percentage, until I clued in the currency difference - and that currency difference may not always match up with what's on xe.com, so I didn't  quite clue in right away) (We sell in Canadian Dollars and our parent company uses US )

-Marc