HubSpot Ideas

DitteBille

Folders within folders

It would be extremely helpful to be able to create folders within folders - especially in the workflow folders as it is possible with lists today.

45 Replies
fastfundpros

100% Necessary 

MichaelC
Guide | Partner

In order to have better structure for large organizations (or small once with a large amount of automation) this should be an easy fix. 

For product team: Wouldnt this be solved quickly by adding a parameter of "parent folder id" and if the main folder is the parent folder return null. That would also make it simple to implement to all existing records by simply adding the feature with all current folders to have parent folder id of null. Quickfix but would save sooooo much time for the end users.

PhilZ87
Participant

I still don't understand why this is possible for Lists and Emails etc. but not for workflows. Are there any big roadblocks that we don't understand @hubspot Team? 

Music_Man
Participant

Please include this (Add Folder feature) to Tracing URL section.

Howie50
Participant

Definetly need this for so I can organize my workflows by campaign within my Marketing workflow folder. It's getting messy. @hubspot team is there a chance we can have this soon? 

rMerc

This is a must feature for those of us who build out very large nurturing campaigns or detailed engagement tracking/redirecting. It gets very unorganized really quickly when all you have is a single folder option.

SheilaHansen
Participant

Please implement this basic feature so that we can organise and structure our work better.

VivirenMalta
Participant

We really need it as well.

Is a very basic thing.

Jeff-Morgan
Contributor

Why are nested folders available for some assets (e.g. emails) and not others (e.g. workflows)? 

AND there aren't any folders for Campaigns.

AND there needs to be a view where you can expand folders in the same view instead of drilling down using new pages every time you go down a level

Jeff-Morgan
Contributor

@AndresBustos  This thread should be merged here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Marketing-Emails-Lists-Workflows-Sales-Tools-Folders/...

There are a lot of requests for this feature floating around in different idea threads. This is particularly needed for workflows and campaigns. 

Basic functionality. I can't believe it is marked as "Not Currently Planned"

KMinier

100% useful! We need this!!!!

rfernandes1994
Participant

This is 100% required. We're a relatively small business and the amount of workflows we've set up are pretty tough to manage effectively without this in place

SuaniaC
Participant

This would make life sooo much easier! 

CWardle
Participant

Please... just please... my workflows folder are a mess and its making it blooming hard to conduct my audit. 

HayleeCavanaugh

Surprised this has not been prioritized. This would be incredibly helpful for the organization of templates, forms, and workflows. 

One instance I could use this feature:

• I have a folder for templates to schedule a consultation.
  • I'd like a sub folder for the difference services we provide.
  • I'd like within each of those sub-folders to have another folder for these services in different locations. 
finchi123
Participant

It baffles me something this simple can't be fixed quickly. I'm messaging the CEO. After 3 years of using these forums I've learnt they do very little in terms of influence unless its a top 5 voted topic.

ADerbyshire

Please add sub folders within workflows. It's extremely difficult to find workflows. Users end up creating the same workflow over and over to accomplish the same thing, but maybe slightly differently to accomodate a different edge case (instead of fixing the original they can't find).

matt162425

How did they over look this?

TOrr

Please add this to the project pipeline ASAP. It blows my mind that this is not a standard feature already. It's the foundation of how every file organization platform is built. Can someone please figure this out as it's a major roadblock for my team? 

matt162425
I know right?!?!