HubSpot Ideas

Yesie

Folders to organize forms

Currently you can move forms into folders, but they still appear in the default view. It would be really helpful if the folder organization is similar to how workflows are organized with folders. Also helpful would be having the "select all" option also for forms.

13 Replies
Jaime1

COmpletely Agree

Otterbot
Contributor

what is the point of folders if you can't even view them / use them as an organizing tool? I don't get it.

ebarrett

Dear HubSpot -

You already have the solution in your Marketing/Emails section. Your developers have ALREADY BUILT THIS FEATURE. You do not have to reinvent a wheel, the foundation is already poured...fill in your own metaphor here.

JosephBeam
Participant | Partner

Agreed!

jmorana

It is really difficult to organize forms, and I think this is one of the more important sections to keep organized.

malloryanderson

Yes need this. Forms currently has no way to filter or see the folder view. Almost defeats having things in folders. 

Jwyoung
Participant

"Also helpful would be having the "select all" option also for forms." 
Yes, please!! Huspot when are you planning to implement this ?

Thanks

CraigA
Participant

Product Managers:  After submitting my own issue on a broken Folder View, I searched for Folder View and found 40 separate issues submitted around folders, none with a lot of upvotes, but all together show that this is a significant problem to the community.  Please fix.

nlafakis
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Would love to see this implemented as well. There is a LOT of interest in the feature imo!

Nell

Completely Agree, I suggest the folder option should be easy to choose, or show obviously place.

MFountain
Contributor

I've just been asking the same question re sorting forms in folders so that they can be found more easily. Shame it isn't there given the concept of folders exists in other parts of the system.

Msyvrais
Key Advisor

100%  Also view folders similarily to lists.

新日本印刷

Agreed. We're grad if the form folder has same UI as workflow or Email.