Folders to organize Workflows

Similar to the new folders to organize contact list, the same organization for workflows is needed. Many of my workflows automate specific campaigns or simple administrative tasks. Many of them are related or unrelated in someway. I would love a way to better organize each workflow into a folder structure.

http://ideas.hubspot.com/forums/76407-general-hubspot-ideas/suggestions/5739715-folders-to-organize-...

HubSpot updates
Folders to organize WorkflowsHubSpot Product Team
changed to: In Beta
08-07-2019

Hi everyone, I'm excited to say that the day has finally come, and we have put workflow folders in beta! If you'd like to participate in the beta, please fill out this form and we will get you added: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUOtdaQm15PyQa0v462yBtWp_lu4XUW7J2YKxqoRNHl_GWjA/viewform?usp=sf_link. 

Folders to organize WorkflowsHubSpot Product Team
changed to: In Planning
11-16-2018

Thank you everybody for your patience and for providing feedback on this. We know this is a huge pain point today in Workflows and definitely want to solve it, but we want to solve it the right way. This is something we hope to tackle in 2019, and we'll keep you updated here. 

106 Replies
FDXmktg
Occasional Contributor

Totally agree with the need for folders to organize workflows. We have created over 100 workflows in a little over 4 months. It would improve our processes significantly to have this feature!  

thisisdatis
Regular Contributor

385 upvotes and people have been asking about this "officially" in this forum since 2017. People have also been asking for this feature long before this forum (I've actually been asking for it since 2013). I see that you've updated the forms object to allow folders... why not make this an option for all objects? 

Is there a timeline on when we can expect this?

bsccooley

Yessssss Pleasssssssssssssssssse

BenKarklins
Occasional Contributor

100% upvote. Get it together HS Smiley LOL

reTyre
Occasional Contributor

So many upvotes and comments and still not provided, wow! 

I would also like to know if there is a timeline on when we can expect this feature?

grahamfcr
Occasional Contributor

Yes.

Please add folders.

With HubSpot's current workflow build functionality and the need to create multiple workflows that align to a common goal it is very hard to keep track of all the moving parts without folders.

SRKelly
Occasional Contributor

As we grow our workflows for specific products/clients it will become very difficult to manage these without folders. Agree that we need a foldering system for workflows.

Steven242
Occasional Contributor

Hey,

Coming to this in 2019.

We have 333 workflows which are getting hard to manage/keep on top of without folders.

Would be great for us to set up our own categories eg new customer flows, prospect flows, industry specific flows.

Any updates on this?

KeyWestScott
Advisor

And PLEASE, when this is implemented.

When a workflow is moved to a folder, REMOVE it from the default view.  Just like in Windows explorer, you don't see every file that is on your computer, when looking at the root level.  The individual workflows belong in the folder only.  

Why this is not done throughout Hubspot is beyond me.

Scott

t-dub
New Contributor

This would be amazing! For a small company we have a lot of workflows and it'd be great to section them off into Lead Routing, Auto-Responders, Nurture Drips, etc.

Please HubSpot - let us have Folders in Workflows!! Smiley Happy