Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Folders to organize Workflows

Similar to the new folders to organize contact list, the same organization for workflows is needed. Many of my workflows automate specific campaigns or simple administrative tasks. Many of them are related or unrelated in someway. I would love a way to better organize each workflow into a folder structure.

http://ideas.hubspot.com/forums/76407-general-hubspot-ideas/suggestions/5739715-folders-to-organize-...

HubSpot updates
Folders to organize WorkflowsEquipo de producto de HubSpot
changed to: In Beta
08-07-2019

Hi everyone, I'm excited to say that the day has finally come, and we have put workflow folders in beta! If you'd like to participate in the beta, please fill out this form and we will get you added: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUOtdaQm15PyQa0v462yBtWp_lu4XUW7J2YKxqoRNHl_GWjA/viewform?usp=sf_link. 

Folders to organize WorkflowsEquipo de producto de HubSpot
changed to: In Planning
11-16-2018

Thank you everybody for your patience and for providing feedback on this. We know this is a huge pain point today in Workflows and definitely want to solve it, but we want to solve it the right way. This is something we hope to tackle in 2019, and we'll keep you updated here. 

106 Comentarios
samanthacrist
Colaborador habitual

Following.

jnix284
Colaborador distinguido

We also need the ability to archive a workflow (there are lots of comments, not sure if this is already one of them).

Srcote129
Nuevo colaborador

This needs to happen. I have too many workflows and no great way to organize them.

PeterZ
Colaborador ocasional

I believe this would be very helpful for organization of automated tasks

boaventuraale
Nuevo colaborador

I still sad everytime I click on Workflows and still don't see an option for folders.

KeyWestScott
Asesor

@boaventuraale  LOL  Same.  Seems that is should be such an easy feature to implement. 

thisisdatis
Colaborador habitual

sadness all around :*( ... crappier automation platforms like act-on have this in their system.

cristianneely87
Nuevo colaborador

Come on!!! do this Hubspot!

erica11
Colaborador habitual

Would be very helpful!

Scott_ferguson
Nuevo colaborador

Really could do with this feature. So many workflows are back-office data related vs email marketing nurture campaigns. Enabling folders would allow a really simple but effective way to separate these and offer a much easier way to manage as the volume gets greater.