Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Folders to organize Workflows

Similar to the new folders to organize contact list, the same organization for workflows is needed. Many of my workflows automate specific campaigns or simple administrative tasks. Many of them are related or unrelated in someway. I would love a way to better organize each workflow into a folder structure.

http://ideas.hubspot.com/forums/76407-general-hubspot-ideas/suggestions/5739715-folders-to-organize-...

88 Replies
TVBCo
New Contributor

Been begging for this function everytime I call in. I really hope the create this function soon. 

Starting to get anxiety everytime I see how unorganized my Workflow section is. Smiley Happy

percy
Occasional Contributor

Do it!! ;-)

ken2
Occasional Contributor

It would be great to be able to sort workflows by folders. I love workflows and so I've made a ton of them, but its hard to keep track of them all without a means of organization other than a file naming convention.

Plus it would be beneficial for testing, a for ones to be tested, and one for validated workflows etc.

KeyWestScott
Esteemed Contributor

OMG , YES!!!!!!!

BarM
New Contributor

PLEASE!

David_W82
New Contributor

I would definitely appreciate this becoming a feature. 

Vicky
Occasional Contributor

Please add the feature, it is absolutely must have

JosieSA
Top Contributor

YES PLEASE! We are going to have about 20 workflows just at launch, and will be adding more all the time. Folders would be fantastic

dtwing1
Occasional Contributor

Yes, please!

Dear
New Contributor

Yesyesyesyesyesyes!