HubSpot Ideas

bellawu

Folders to organize Workflows

Similar to the new folders to organize contact list, the same organization for workflows is needed. Many of my workflows automate specific campaigns or simple administrative tasks. Many of them are related or unrelated in someway. I would love a way to better organize each workflow into a folder structure.

http://ideas.hubspot.com/forums/76407-general-hubspot-ideas/suggestions/5739715-folders-to-organize-...

Mises à jour HubSpot
October 01, 2019 04:12 AM

Hi @Lauren_Lokker - Thanks for the feedback! Folders within folders for workflows has been added as a new thread here, please upvote there so we can assess customer support for this particular request: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Folders-Within-Folders/idi-p/289607

@Msyvrais & @KeyWestScott Thanks for your feedback as well! I'd recommend adding your vote and comments to this post that raises a similar request: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Now-that-you-have-created-folders-in-Workflows-etc/idi-p/290090

August 22, 2019 12:22 PM

@Anonymous Sorry about that! We just found and fixed this. It should work as expected now.

@auto_mate Thanks for the feedback! We're actively looking into the sorting rules used to determine order and will have a fix out soon.

August 22, 2019 12:21 PM

Thank you for reporting @Anonymous, the team is working on a fix! If you encounter something like this in the future, I would recommend opening a support ticket so it can be sure to get to the team's attention as soon as possible! I will update here again once this is fixed Smiley heureux

Statut mis à jour : Delivered
August 22, 2019 04:26 AM

You can now organize your workflows into folders on the workflows listing page. Navigate to the workflows tool and you’ll see an updated design for the Workflows listing page. There's a new option to “Create folder” in the top right. Once you create the folder, you can bulk select workflows and move them into the folder.

Note: You can only create one level of folders, and cannot nest them. Deleting a folder also deletes all the workflows inside of it, which is made clear in the prompt.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/workflows/organize-your-workflows-with-folders-beta

Statut mis à jour : In Beta
August 07, 2019 12:13 PM

Hi everyone, I'm excited to say that the day has finally come, and we have put workflow folders in beta! If you'd like to participate in the beta, please fill out this form and we will get you added: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUOtdaQm15PyQa0v462yBtWp_lu4XUW7J2YKxqoRNHl_GWjA/viewform?usp=sf_link. 

Re: Folders to organize Workflows - changed to: In Planning
November 16, 2018 01:57 PM

Thank you everybody for your patience and for providing feedback on this. We know this is a huge pain point today in Workflows and definitely want to solve it, but we want to solve it the right way. This is something we hope to tackle in 2019, and we'll keep you updated here. 

109 Commentaires
TVBCo
Membre

Been begging for this function everytime I call in. I really hope the create this function soon. 

Starting to get anxiety everytime I see how unorganized my Workflow section is. 🙂

percy
Participant

Do it!! 😉

ken2
Participant

It would be great to be able to sort workflows by folders. I love workflows and so I've made a ton of them, but its hard to keep track of them all without a means of organization other than a file naming convention.

Plus it would be beneficial for testing, a for ones to be tested, and one for validated workflows etc.

KeyWestScott
Conseiller clé

OMG , YES!!!!!!!

BarM
Membre

PLEASE!

David_W82
Participant

I would definitely appreciate this becoming a feature. 

Vicky
Membre | Partenaire solutions Gold

Please add the feature, it is absolutely must have

JosieSA
Contributeur

YES PLEASE! We are going to have about 20 workflows just at launch, and will be adding more all the time. Folders would be fantastic

dtwing1
Membre

Yes, please!

Dear
Membre

Yesyesyesyesyesyes!

Enchev
Participant

@bellawu at how many upvotes the product team will consider this idea?

JosieSA
Contributeur

OMG we havent even gone live yet with our sales team and already I have about 15 workflows set up plus a whole lot in testing This is crazy. 

Come on Hubspot - cant be that hard

LouiseH
Membre

This feature would be very useful, especially for me where I have 7 workflows under one campaign...

I can foresee my workflows page becoming very messy!

Xavier_Parduyns
Participant

Yeaaah Nice Idea !!! 

So I can keep my hair on my head 

93733597.gif

IRAR
Membre

You should be able to sort or file or group workflows like how the properties are listed.  Or have them organized by categories Marketing, Sales, Deals, etc.  I have 8 workflows right now and potentially about 20 when I build all my pipelines.  It is already hard to find what I am looking for, I can only imagine when I build more. 

Faridjammali
Participant

It is more easy to subdivide workflow in various folder in order to have a structured overview.

Would be really really great!!

best regards, Farid

NataliaTorres
Contributeur

Excellent idea!

lizziegriffiths
Participant

Yes please - much needed! Always reluctant to delete Workflows "just in case" - this would help greatly. 

andyhoek
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

We use Hubspot for marketing, sales and service and use workflows that are managed by people from eacht department. So it would be nice if we could organize workflows with folders, categories or labels to have an overview of who's responsible for which workflow.

Jennyv
Membre | Partenaire solutions Diamond

I vote this idea as well!