HubSpot Ideas

bellawu

Folders to organize Workflows

Similar to the new folders to organize contact list, the same organization for workflows is needed. Many of my workflows automate specific campaigns or simple administrative tasks. Many of them are related or unrelated in someway. I would love a way to better organize each workflow into a folder structure.

http://ideas.hubspot.com/forums/76407-general-hubspot-ideas/suggestions/5739715-folders-to-organize-...

109件のコメント
TVBCo
メンバー

Been begging for this function everytime I call in. I really hope the create this function soon. 

Starting to get anxiety everytime I see how unorganized my Workflow section is. 🙂

percy
参加者

Do it!! 😉

ken2
参加者

It would be great to be able to sort workflows by folders. I love workflows and so I've made a ton of them, but its hard to keep track of them all without a means of organization other than a file naming convention.

Plus it would be beneficial for testing, a for ones to be tested, and one for validated workflows etc.

KeyWestScott
キーアドバイザー

OMG , YES!!!!!!!

BarM
メンバー

PLEASE!

David_W82
参加者

I would definitely appreciate this becoming a feature. 

Vicky
メンバー | Gold Partner

Please add the feature, it is absolutely must have

JosieSA
投稿者

YES PLEASE! We are going to have about 20 workflows just at launch, and will be adding more all the time. Folders would be fantastic

dtwing1
メンバー

Yes, please!

Dear
メンバー

Yesyesyesyesyesyes!

Enchev
参加者

@bellawu at how many upvotes the product team will consider this idea?

JosieSA
投稿者

OMG we havent even gone live yet with our sales team and already I have about 15 workflows set up plus a whole lot in testing This is crazy. 

Come on Hubspot - cant be that hard

LouiseH
メンバー

This feature would be very useful, especially for me where I have 7 workflows under one campaign...

I can foresee my workflows page becoming very messy!

Xavier_Parduyns
参加者

Yeaaah Nice Idea !!! 

So I can keep my hair on my head 

93733597.gif

IRAR
メンバー

You should be able to sort or file or group workflows like how the properties are listed.  Or have them organized by categories Marketing, Sales, Deals, etc.  I have 8 workflows right now and potentially about 20 when I build all my pipelines.  It is already hard to find what I am looking for, I can only imagine when I build more. 

Faridjammali
参加者

It is more easy to subdivide workflow in various folder in order to have a structured overview.

Would be really really great!!

best regards, Farid

NataliaTorres
投稿者

Excellent idea!

lizziegriffiths
参加者

Yes please - much needed! Always reluctant to delete Workflows "just in case" - this would help greatly. 

andyhoek
参加者 | Diamond Partner

We use Hubspot for marketing, sales and service and use workflows that are managed by people from eacht department. So it would be nice if we could organize workflows with folders, categories or labels to have an overview of who's responsible for which workflow.

Jennyv
メンバー | Diamond Partner

I vote this idea as well!