Folders to organize Workflows

Similar to the new folders to organize contact list, the same organization for workflows is needed. Many of my workflows automate specific campaigns or simple administrative tasks. Many of them are related or unrelated in someway. I would love a way to better organize each workflow into a folder structure.

http://ideas.hubspot.com/forums/76407-general-hubspot-ideas/suggestions/5739715-folders-to-organize-...

HubSpot updates
106 Replies
CarstenBrinck
Visitor

YES ! Has Hubspot acknowledge this need and is there a plan to create the functionality? 

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: In Beta

Hi everyone, I'm excited to say that the day has finally come, and we have put workflow folders in beta! If you'd like to participate in the beta, please fill out this form and we will get you added: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUOtdaQm15PyQa0v462yBtWp_lu4XUW7J2YKxqoRNHl_GWjA/viewform?...

jnix284
Esteemed Contributor

@bellawu thank you! 

p.s. realized in signing up for this beta that I officially have our hubspot id memorized....TBD if that's a good thing! Excited to see this functionality in place.

KeyWestScott
Advisor

@bellawu Count me in......  Smiley Very Happy

BenKarklins
Occasional Contributor

YES! I'm totally in! Also, I just got waaaaay too excited about this... Smiley Very Happy

KeyWestScott
Advisor

@bellawu Whoo.......  Working great.  One comment and this really goes along with how all of HS is formatted.

Sorting By Name.  Just as in other platforms, sorted by Type (folders {alphabetically} at the top then workflows{Active vs Inactive}, in this case) alphabetically.

Glad to see that the moved workflows no longer show in the full list, but are only in the folders!!

Scott

Annotation 2019-08-08 113736.png

auto_mate
Regular Contributor

... where is the multi-select "delete" option?

... there's "move to folder" but no "delete"... Smiley Sad

auto_mate
Regular Contributor

And underscore comes before "a" in all other lists in the universe Smiley Wink

_

a

c

Smiley Wink

Please

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: Delivered

You can now organize your workflows into folders on the workflows listing page. Navigate to the workflows tool and you’ll see an updated design for the Workflows listing page. There's a new option to “Create folder” in the top right. Once you create the folder, you can bulk select workflows and move them into the folder.

Note: You can only create one level of folders, and cannot nest them. Deleting a folder also deletes all the workflows inside of it, which is made clear in the prompt.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/workflows/organize-your-workflows-with-folders-be...

jnix284
Esteemed Contributor

@MeganLegge  When you select 1 or more worklows and click move to folder - and then instead of choosing one from the list, you type a new name to create a new folder, it will create the folder, but not move the items.