HubSpot Ideas

bellawu

Folders to organize Workflows

Similar to the new folders to organize contact list, the same organization for workflows is needed. Many of my workflows automate specific campaigns or simple administrative tasks. Many of them are related or unrelated in someway. I would love a way to better organize each workflow into a folder structure.

http://ideas.hubspot.com/forums/76407-general-hubspot-ideas/suggestions/5739715-folders-to-organize-...

109 Replies
KeyWestScott
Key Advisor

@MFrankJohnson Along those lines are anytime that choices are available (a listing of Campaigns, lists of Lists, etc) that they are not alphabetized.  Just a haphazard, unordered cluster.

Scott

alannes
Member | Diamond Partner

This would be a HUGE help for us, we have a lot of workflows running - being able to organize them by campaign would create a lot of clarity!

KeyWestScott
Key Advisor

In addition to setting up folders, it would be helpful that when a workflow is moved to a folder that it is also removed from the full / default listing of all workflows.  Think Windows Explorer.  You don't have a default view of every file that is on your computer, but ones that are ONLY in the current folder view.  This would also be helpful in other areas as well, ie Lists. et al.

Scott

ericaDB

^^^ what @KeyWestScott  said!! Seeing all emails / all workflows in a massive list is never helpful, always confusing. Foldering as default is Woman Very Happy

IRAR

Since this feature is still unavailable, I have started to name workflows based on pipeline/stage.  This way I can search and find all the ones pertaining to that workflow.  However, the search feature is not always accurate.  If I search a term "TOF" it doesn't find all of the worfklows that contain this term in the title.  It only finds it if it's in the beginning of title.  So until a filing system is implemented, consistency in naming each related workflow with same begging title is crucial. 

KeyWestScott
Key Advisor

@IRAR Well considering that this thread, for something so basic, has been here for almost 2 years  Smiley SadSmiley Sad.  I'm sure that there is plenty of time for them to do it right.

IRAR

@KeyWestScott AGREED!!! 

Joshua_at_McMkt

Much needed. Much overdue.

Luxforg

Also, adding a sort via campaign would be very beneficial. 

thisisdatis
Contributor

Is this something that's in progress? Would love to see this for contacts, forms, pop-ups... really everything.

samanthacrist
Participant

Following.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We also need the ability to archive a workflow (there are lots of comments, not sure if this is already one of them).

Srcote129

This needs to happen. I have too many workflows and no great way to organize them.

PeterZ
Participant

I believe this would be very helpful for organization of automated tasks

boaventuraale

I still sad everytime I click on Workflows and still don't see an option for folders.

KeyWestScott
Key Advisor

@boaventuraale  LOL  Same.  Seems that is should be such an easy feature to implement. 

thisisdatis
Contributor

sadness all around :*( ... crappier automation platforms like act-on have this in their system.

cristianneely87

Come on!!! do this Hubspot!

erica11
Top Contributor

Would be very helpful!

Scott_ferguson

Really could do with this feature. So many workflows are back-office data related vs email marketing nurture campaigns. Enabling folders would allow a really simple but effective way to separate these and offer a much easier way to manage as the volume gets greater.