HubSpot Ideas

JRamsey7

Folders to Organize Reports & Dashboards

How does this not exist?  There are folders to organize workflows, but not reports or dashboards.  This is a major oversight.   I have found numerous discussions here and elswhere with many other folx interested in this feature.   Can we please get this on the table for review?  It should be a pretty straightforward architectural change.  Would love to hear from someone in product management on this, perhaps there is a reason that is does not yet exist?    

25 Kommentare
EcoMax
Mitglied

Very much a necessary change! Here's a previous thread for reference: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Folders-for-Reporting-Dashboards/idc-p/683010#M121077 

noravoila
Mitglied

Hello..

Thanks for the reference thread. It's really helpful. Moreover this community is also helpful in sorting queries, question with appropriate solutions.

Regards rarest

ryanjoconnor
Teilnehmer/-in

Big +1 here and very surprised it doesn't exist, since you have folders in workflows already. I've got 100's of reports and it's just impossible to keep track now. 

SJonas
Teilnehmer/-in

We really need this!

VMazurenko
Mitglied

+1

OBulava
Mitglied

This feature is essential to keep tracking of the reports. Please add!

ckoch1
Mitglied

please add folders to reports.  We have so many, would be great to organize them to make finding and keeping track of what we have easier

KWhelan
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

+1

GG215
Mitglied | Gold Partner

Here's a ChatGPT poem about why we need this. @hubspot - if this makes you laugh can you please give us an answer or update? 🙂 

Hubspot, oh Hubspot, we love thee so,

But our dashboards are in disarray, don't you know?

We need folders to organize them with care,

So we can find our metrics, and stop pulling out our hair.

We love to track our data, and make decisions sound,

But without this feature, it's hard to find what's around.

So please, dear Hubspot, hear our plea, Create folders for dashboards, for users like me.

We'll be more efficient, our reports will be clean,

And with organized dashboards, we'll feel like a queen.

So we ask you again, dear Hubspot, can you see,

The need for this feature, for users like me?

TWatkins9
Teilnehmer/-in

Please implement folders in reports and dashboards! We really need this admittedly basic functionality!

JCameron2
HubSpot Employee

This would be a huge win for our customers! It would be great to be able to organize reports/dashboards by department, business unit, etc.

J-Azoulay
Teilnehmer/-in

Need this feature !!

AlonahL
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

+1 a SERIOUS need!

RQuinn9
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

NEED NEED NEED 

Scoobs
Teilnehmer/-in

I want to set up a dashboard for the team to easily access commonly used URLs.

Organizing them into categories or folders on the dashboard might be a good solution.

I might propose this as a separate suggestion if the dashboard isn't the right place. However, I envision having a widget on the dashboard called "Meeting Links," where each team member's meeting links are grouped. Another widget called "Employee Services" could contain useful links, organized similarly.

EMemoli
Mitglied

How is it possible that there's no folder structure? It's absolutely a need!!

laurabren
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

+1

AThompson1
Teilnehmer/-in

Absolute must in reporting - things are getting really unorganized!

TXu5
Mitglied

+1, please make this happen, if we have have folder for workflows, there's no reason why we can't do it for dashborads

clmthaz
Mitglied

I don't understand why this request hasn't been reviewed yet... We have hundreds of reports, we should be able to classify them → folders, tags, etc...

Please add this feature! It exists in many other parts of Hubspot. No reason why it shouldn't be here.